Dear Wonderful, Creative You,
In today's modern world, creating art is a necessity.
Researchers say that creative pursuits help lower the body's concentration of the stress hormone cortisol and increase that of the pleasure hormone dopamine.
Creating artwork can also improve fine motor skills, thinking out of the box and be more productive.
The list can go on....
But I don't know how to paint !!
You will be guided by our talented art instructor. There will be easy step-by-step guidance with every details explained to you over a video call. All you have to do is buy all the art supplies, and be ready to enter a creative zone sitting at your home.
If you are new to art, you can try your hands on acrylic paintings to see how versatile this medium is, and how creative you are!
At the end of 2.5 hours, you will create a magnificent painting.
If you love creating art, you can engage in these 2.5 hours of creativity to learn something new and spend some quality me-time.
So let's make some art together!
When: October 11, Sunday, 4 - 6:30 PM
Ticket once sold, cannot be refunded or rescheduled
1. Canvas board or stretched canvas or canvas paper (size 8x10 inches preferred)
2. Acrylic colors - White, Chrome Yellow, Crimson Red, Dark green, Prussian blue, Teal blue, Brown, Black
3. Small round brush (size 2 approx)
4. Flat thick brush (size 8 approx)
How to login during the live session?
1. The live session works ONLY on Laptop + Chrome browser / android + chrome
2. Open the ticket email that you have received from Townscript after registration (make sure you have provided the correct email id)
3. Click on the "Join Event" link.
4. That link will take you to event page on Townscript where you will find the "Attend now" button.
5. Click on this button on the day and time of the event to login.
6. No need to download or install anything to be able to watch the live video.
7. Ensure you have good internet connectivity to be able to see the video.
See artist details: