Visual Binge is an indulgence in different aspects of ideating and communicating visually. Join us for India's first ever Visual thinking Unconference which is online this year. This is a 2Days event that offers participants a forum to develop creative ideas by drawing connections.
We will have luminaries across the globe on 11 July 2021 who will conduct 5 practical sessions, followed by an OPEN SPACE on 25 July for all the visual thinkers, to get the stage, share their visual thinking innovations with the world. Their sessions will be recorded and shared via our video library and published on our website.
Here are details of 5 workshops which will happen on 11 July, 2:30 PM IST onwards:
- Leadership Coaching: Leadership Coaching is not an easy task, and even when you have enough knowledge on that subject you don't find ways to express and facilitate it. This session will enable you with the skills to achieve this herculean task.
- Graphic Recording: Learn real-time translation of conversations or presentations into text and pictures, kill boring meeting notes instead show them what happened through graphical Recording and optimize the absorption of content.
- Problem Solving: Learn how to make the seemingly intangible tangible, simplify complex ideas and data to make them accessible and actionable, compose Visual explanations that convey knowledge in the most efficient way, gain the ability to support a working group to express ideas and solve problems effectively by applying a visual language, establish and explain complex concepts and capture agreements.
- Meetings Energizers: Break the ice and energize your team and other stakeholders, explore ideas and spark creativity, leverage the numerous social and cognitive benefits of using visuals in a business context.
- Business Communication: Discover visual thinking tools and techniques that will assist with business alignment and customer engagement, reduce risk and misunderstanding, develop a structured, coherent argument to investors with impact and confidence.
The focus would be on equipping participants with a unique and tangible “take-away” of their experience that ensures easy practice and usability. Here is our 2Days plan, along with the flow of workshops of Day1. Be ready for a fun contest too, so be ready with your pen, pencil, colors, eraser, and sharpener :D
Target Audience: The session is intended for Visual Thinkers, Agile Coaches, Facilitators, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Students, Change Agents, Managers, Leaders, and anyone who wants to develop the art of visual thinking and expression.
- Tools and tips for leaders need to create connections, inspire, communicate ideas, and create a compelling vision of a future solution
- Build a reusable bank of images and make use of graphic templates that will foster collaborative learning and cultivate innovation.
- Collaborative decision-making. Build authenticity, trust, and open communication
- How to promote creative thinking, collaboration, and deeper engagement by capturing everyone’s contributions and creating a collective vision.
- Discover visual thinking tools and techniques that will assist with business alignment and customer engagement.
- Reduce risk and misunderstanding
- Develop a structured, coherent argument for investors with impact and confidence.
- How to make make the seemingly intangible tangible
- How to simplify complex ideas and data to make them accessible and actionable.
- Compose Visual explanations that convey knowledge in the most efficient way.
- Gain the ability to support a working group to express ideas and solve problems effectively by applying visual language.
- Able to explain complex concepts and capture agreements
And there are some amazing gifts too, we shall share about the same in a week's time. Our visual experts are working on them.
Hope you will join us.