ROTARY HOPE RUN – POWERED BY TYCOON’S. “Abled does not mean enabled. Disabled does not mean less abled.”
The TYCOON's ROTARY Marathon is an event that unites runners all over the city for a cause and epitomizes sportsmanship, camaraderie, and of-course for a noble cause. With every edition of our Marathon, we aspire to reach out to more people and contribute to bring the change we wish to see in the less fortunate disabled friends. We have set-up a permanent disability center (Rotary Divyang Center) where our objective is giving prosthetic foot and LN4 functioning hands entirely free of cost.
Fully Supported Timed Run(10km)
Good Quality T-Shirt
Timing E Certificate(for 10kms only)
Minimum Age Eligibility 18 Years (10kms) & 15yeas, As On Race Day
Terms & Conditions
1. For 10 Km run, the applicant needs to be of 18 years or more on the date of the event. Applicants between 15 to 18 years of age need to submit a consent declaration from their parent/guardian. However for 5km & 3km category, the minimum age is 15 years and 12 years respectively.
2. 10 Km is Timed Category. 5 Km & 3 Km is a Fun Run.
3. Requests for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained.
4. Request for change in the run category will not be entertained. Be careful while selecting your race category at the time of registration.
5. Medical Facilities by our Medical Partner at every Water/Aid Station, paramedic
Staff, Physiotherapists, Doctor, and Nurses will be available on the Event Day.
6. Water/ Aid Stations will be available on the Event Day.
7. Mobile Toilets will be present at Start Point on Event Day.
8. Parking vehicles in the area may be a problem so please try to Car Pool and help to save the environment and promote a healthy lifestyle.
9. Due to space constraints we may not be able to have a baggage holding facility so please bear with us for the same.
10. The right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the
Runner is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The Runner alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.
11. While utmost care will be taken to avoid mishap on event day, the Organizers,
Sponsors and Partners are not responsible for any mishap on the day of the event.
12. Your registration and payment confirms that you have accepted all the above terms