After the passionate response on one of our past offline events, we’re here to bring you all together for one more time.
We’ve brought The Test Tribe 19th Virtual Meetup to all of you!
Excited To Know When It’s Happening?
Date: 22nd July 2023
Time: 11:00 AM - 1 PM IST
Duration: 2 Hours
A special thank & huge shoutout to Browserstack, Our exclusive sponsor for all community events, and premier sponsor for Conferences.
Season #1: Unveiling the Power of Cypress for End-to-End Testing
Cypress has indeed gained significant popularity in software testing due to its user-friendly nature and its effectiveness in end-to-end testing.
It has emerged as a preferred choice for many developers and QA professionals for several reasons
In the webinar, I will focus on highlighting the key reasons why Cypress has gained significant popularity in the field of end-to-end testing
Kailash Pathak, Senior Quality Lead Manager at 3Pillar Global & Cypress.io - Ambassador.
1. AWS, PMI-ACP®, ITIL®, PRINCE2®, ISTQB Certified Tester having 15 years Plus of comprehensive IT experience with expertise in Multiple Projects Handling, Automation Testing, and Window desktop testing, Web Testing, Mobile responsive Testing, and Performance testing.
3. Implemented agile testing processes that enabled the identification of defects earlier in the SDLC, Writing test cases as per requirement and then automating through Selenium/ Java, Requirement understanding, Testing of Web/Mobile responsive/Window Application, Client Interaction on daily basis, PSR call.
4. Worked on both migration of existing scripts and development of new scripts in selenium, Preparation of Test Strategy document, Test Planning
5. Experience in Test Management Tools like HP QC/ALM,& defect tracking tools like HP QC/ALM, JIRA
6. Prepare Test strategy and Test Execution Planning and designing for the projects/programs and proactively monitoring its overall progress, resolving issues, and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
7. Good Exposure to e-commerce-based, Financial Domain, Web, and Window applications.
Session #2: Context Driven Testing : Explore the How’s and Why’s with Scaffolding Framework
Acsah Mathew, Lead ET at Moolya
About The Test Tribe:
The Test Tribe is a leading global Software Testing Community (proudly Asia’s Largest) turned EdTech Startup. Started in 2018 with a mission to give Testing Craft the glory it deserves while we co-create Smarter, Prouder, more confident Testers.
We take pride in creating unique global Events, Online Community spaces, and eLearning platforms where Software Testers across the globe collaborate, learn and grow.
With around 200 Software Testing Events like Conferences, Hackathons, Meetups, Webinars, etc., and with other Community initiatives, we have reached a global footprint of over 70K+ Testers.
We intend to be a one-stop destination of choice for Testers across the globe for their upskilling and community needs.
Check out our upcoming Events list here
Join thousands of other Testers in the community - Discord Community