!!! Alibaug Beach Camping!!!
Location : Revdanda Beach, Alibaug.
- Weekends : 1-2 Feb | 8-9 Feb | 15-16 Feb | 22-23 Feb | 29 Feb - 1 Mar | 7-8 Mar | 14-15 Mar | 21-22 Mar | 28-29 Mar | 4-5 Apr | 11-12 Apr | 18-19 Apr | 25-26 Apr | 2-3 Mar | 9-10 Mar | 16-17 Mar | 23-24 Mar | 30-31 Mar | 6-7 June | 13-14 June | 20-21 June
- Weekdays : On Request
Without transportation : 1500/- per person
With transportation from Mandwa jetty to Mandwa jetty : 1800/- per person
With transportation from Pune to Pune (SEMI LUXURY BUS): 2200/- per person
- Beachside camping under the stars.
- Live Music & Movie Screening & Karaoke
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg).
- Tent stay
- Fun games
- Night walk on the beach
The tents are pitched on the beach itself.
Tents will have mattresses, pillows and blankets.
Detailed Itinerary :
04:00 pm: Reach the campsite and have refreshments and snacks.
05:00 pm: Icebreaker round.
Settle down and enjoy the sunset from the beachside camp. Enjoy games such as carrom, badminton, volleyball, click pictures with the beautiful nature around or just relax and unwind in hammocks until sunset.
07:00 pm: Enjoy the experience of grilling BBQ by yourself (Veg/Non-veg).
08:00 pm: It's time to move and groove to the beats of Music.
09:30 pm: Unlimited delicious dinner (Veg/Non-veg/Jain) prepared by locals with traditional indian style cooking.
10:00 pm: Finally, the most awaited moment; to sit around a campfire by the beach, and live this unique experience with Live music or Karaoke accompanied by loads of fantastic memories!
End the day at beach under the open sky , watching movie & enjoy sleeping in a tent.
07:00 am: Wake up and enjoy the chilled breeze by the sea. Freshen up and have breakfast.
08:00 am - 11:00 am: Enjoy the pleasant morning at the beachside, play games, take a dip into the sea.
- Pillows & Blankets.
- Dome Tent Stay.
- Mineral Water (1ltr/person)
- Washroom (Western).
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid).
- First Aid Kit.
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers is a must for group
- Night stay at Nature camp
- 1 evening snacks and Tea, Evening Starters / BBQ ( Veg and Non-Veg Both), 1 Dinner (Veg, Non-Veg, and Jain), & 1 breakfast for every night stay
- Music system
- Live Music / Karaoke
- Movie Screening
- Outdoor sports
- Fun games with team bonding.
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- For extra BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) an Additional cost to be paid directly at the Venue.
How to reach -
1 - You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
2- Take our travel package and report at Mandwa Jetty at 3:30 pm . Travel in pre booked auto to the campsite directly
1-You can catch a ST bus directly to Alibaug (Rs 160-200 one way). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite ( Rs 50-80 one way)
2- Take our travel package and report at Swargate at 11:00 am . Travel in pre booked bus to Alibaug and the auto to the campsite directly.
3- Take a cab directly to the campsite rs 7200/- max 8ppl
4- Via train :
Train name Pragati Express, Train Number 12126
07:50 - Pune
11:15 - CSMT
Train name Mumbai Express and Train Number 17032
09:05 - Pune
01:05 - CSMT
From CSMT take bus or sharing cab to GATEWAY OF INDIA and catch a 2pm ferry to Mandwa Jetty and report our volunteer if you have opted for with travel package
Take below train to CSMT,
1. Train name Sevagram Express, Train Number 12140
07:27 - Nashik
12:00 - CSMT
2. Train name BPQ WR pass, Train Number 51196
07:27 - Nashik
12:00 - CSMT
reach GATEWAY OF INDIA and take a 2pm ferry to Mandwa Jetty and report our volunteer if you have opted with travel.
_*For people travelling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared after booking confirmation. This can be used to navigate to the campsite*_
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES -
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1. Is washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
Ans.: Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
3. What kind of vehicles is preferable for reaching the campsite?
Ans:-.Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 3 km are off-roading. Parking space is available.
4. Is BBQ available?
Ans: Yes, Limited BBQ . One can buy too later at an additional cost, the additional cost of BBQ Chicken will be between INR 400 - 600 per Kg.
5. How will be the Stay Facility?
Ans: Tent will be set up under Shade due to unexpected Rains. The stay will be in a tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with the bedding, blanket, and pillows.
6. Is alcohol allowed ?
Ans: Yes , however we don't serve it . Please bring your own booze . People traveling from Gateway would need to buy it from Alibaug as no smoke , hookah , booze is allowed via gateway .
#trekhievers #trek #nighttrek #thingstodoinpune #things2doinmumbai #thingstodoinmumbai #eventshigh #meetup #weekendgateway #wanderlust #adventure #outdoorevents #maharashtra #maharastratrek #maharastraforts #maharastra_ig #maharastradesha #trekking_in_sahyadris #camping #campsite #stargazing #bbq #boanfire #alibaug #BeachSide #beachcamping