Halloween in the month of October will see trick-or-treating, carving jack-o-lanterns, festive get-together and costume donning for everyone, young or old. Now with the current ‘Squid Game’ craze, how about adding a ‘squishy’ touch with our newly installed ‘Squid Virtual Run’ for added fun and excitement where runners can walk away with attractive prizes through participation of games?
There are three simple games to participate. For starter, partake in “Guess Your Number” game which begins the moment you sign up. You will be asked to select a number ranging from 1 to 456. The selected number is your e-certificate number. A lucky draw will be conducted after the event and a winner with the number drawn will get to spend a 2D-1N staycation at 5-star Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Since our participants get to choose their own lucky number and in event more than one person with the same drawn number, a follow up draw will be conducted to pick that one eventual winner from the shortlisted pool.
Our second game is called ‘Guess The Shape’ which comes in five different shapes, namely ‘Triangle’, ‘Square’, ‘Circle’, ‘Star’ & ‘Umbrella’. Choose one shape. A preliminary lucky draw will be conducted to pick up a shape and those who have chosen the matching one will get to go to the final round of the draw where eventual winners will be picked.
Our third game is called ‘Guess The Colour’, green or red and the colour will be chosen in our draw. All the lucky draws will be featured in ‘LIVE’ streaming on our FB page.
Since Halloween is the event theme and befittingly, runners can dress up to the theme during qualifying run to join the ‘Most Liked Photo’ contest and a chance to win prizes. Squid Virtual Run is not a competitive run and you are not judged on how fast you run but how much fun you get to enjoy with family members and friends. Do remember to strictly adhere to the latest SMM guidelines while out running and stay safe as always.
- Uniquely designed medal
- E-Certificate (with your name and your selected number)
- Add-On Purchase
- Limited Edition Mask (Add-On Purchase at SGD$10)
- Squid Virtual Run Green Event Tee (Add-On Purchase at SGD$12)
- Limited Edition White Tee (Add-On Purchase at SGD$15)
- Limited Edition Blue Tee (Add-On Purchase at SGD$15)
- Participants should receive the entitlement not later than 31 December 2021.
- The onus is on each participant to provide correct mailing address and the organizer cannot be held liable for non-delivery of the race items due to the oversight. A reminder to check your mailing address before submitting your entry.
- Self collection is FREE. You will be notified on the schedule to collect your entitlement once they are ready. Kindly drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiry.
- Entitlement will be ready for collection after the end of event*.
- Alternatively, you can choose for a local courier delivery to your registered address at S$3.00 per delivery. Applicable for Singapore delivery address only.
- There will be no refund after booking has been confirmed.
- The registration rate excludes 6% of payment gateway and processing fee.
- For booking enquiries outside of Singapore, please send a mail to email@example.com
- To reduce wastage and support sustainability initiatives, please note that the entitlements are only sent for production after the end of the event (30 Nov 2021). Your entitlement will be sent to you via courier service once they are ready.
- All prices are in Singapore Dollar (SGD$).
Q1. Do I have to run in three different distances?
A: No, you just need to choose to run in one distance, be it 5KM, 10KM or 21KM. Of course, the ultra-marathoners can also go for longer distance if they prefer. This is not a competitive virtual race and the run is solely at your own pace as long as you complete.
Q2. How do I clock my run and where do I submit the results?
A: You can use any GPS device to clock your run as proof of your completion and when you are done, you can then submit your result to the link provided at the time of your sign up.
Q3. Is it mandatory to do run outdoor?
A: No, it is not mandatory to run outdoor as we fully understand the current situation and safety is paramount. Our participants can choose to do the run either indoor or outdoor. Just take a screenshot of your run result on the treadmill if you choose to run indoor and submit to the link provided.
Q4. Is this virtual run opened to foreigners too?
A: This virtual run is opened to all nationalities who live in Singapore with a Singapore registered address for ease of courier service arrangement.
Q5. Is there a specified venue that I should run?
A: No, there is no specified run venue. This is a virtual run and you can choose a safe and conducive venue for your run. Safety is always number one priority.
Q6. How do I receive my race entitlement upon completion?
A: In view of the COVID-19 situation, we have included courier delivery at S$3.00 for the delivery of your race entitlement to the address in Singapore provided at the time of your sign up. Participants can also opt for self-collection which is non-chargeable and collection venue will be provided at a later date.