11th ROHTAK MARATHON
A RACE ANTI DRUG ABUSE
Event Name - 11th ROHTAK MARATHON (Anti-drug Abuse)
Event Date - 27 Nov (Sunday) 2022 Time 06.00 AM
Venue - Jat College Ground Rohtak
Last date of registration – 26 Nov 2022
Web site ; www.rohtakmarathon.in
Face book – https://www.facebook.com/rohtak.marathon
Category Name Distance Start Time Fee in Rs
21K Run (Only Male) 21 Km 6.00AM 500
11K Run (Only Male) 11 Km 6.15AM 300
5K Run (Male & Female) 5 Km 6.30AM 200
Event Description - Kamera Varg Social Trust a humanitarian, social Trust has been working regularly for supporting a mission Anti-Drug Abuse for the last ten years (except for two pandemic years). The race will raise the penitent issue “Nasha Mukt India”. We have been organizing 21, 11 & 5 KM run the name of Rohtak Marathon to support this noble cause. The event with a cultural program creates a friendly atmosphere among all of us.
• Prize Wroth Rs 4, 00, 000/- (All Prizes online distribute on the spot just finish event)
• All registered participants will get a T-Shirt, BIB No, Certificate & Refreshments.
• All category Top 3 Winners will award by Trophies.
• All category top 10 will get prizes and medals.
• Water & Electrolyte Drinks will be available at the 3 Km, 6Km, 9 Km, 12km, 15km, 18 km, 20km & at the endpoint of the race.
• Volunteers will be there at the Venue & along the route to guide you along the route & for everything else at the Start & Endpoint.
• Distance Markers too will be placed along the route.
• We hope you all train well, have a good run & that such facilities are not required or made use of.
• Finishers Medal will be given at the Jat college ground to all finishers of this run immediately at the finish point after the race.
• Those that will register on or before Nov 25 will get BIB no.
• All participants are advised to take medical consultation about their fitness & eligibility for participation in the run.
• Route Map will be released on the website as well as the Facebook Event Page once confirmed.
• Offline registration available At Event Venue or Contact- 9499376885
• Offline Registration: - Maximum 500 participants will register on 23- 27th Nov 2022. (Whichever is earlier) Please keep referring to the website & Facebook page for further updates about the event.
• No bikes or wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course.
• No tobacco, alcohol, or any other banned substance is permitted.
• Event officials reserve the right to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.