We invite you to join us at the first Postman meetup of 2020, because we’ve got lots in store for you. If you’re a developer, tester, architect, or any other role that works with a team to build and consume APIs, this event will definitely help you learn how to leverage Postman’s wide range of capabilities. Here’s some of what can expect at the meetup:
- You’ll learn about Postman’s latest features and future roadmap, along with receiving an overview of the key capabilities of Postman.
- We’ll walk you through how to use our Postman API Network, a directory of Public APIs curated by Postman.
- You’ll get an exclusive sneak peek into the upcoming 2020 Postman Galaxy Tour.
- You’ll get to meet lots of really nice, really smart, and really interesting people.
Here’s the full agenda:
6:30 pm: Registration begins
7:00 pm: Presentations begin
- Learn about what's new and upcoming with Postman with Nick Tran, Postman's vice president of marketing
- Explore the Postman API Network with Rajashima Chinta, Postman’s product manager for the API Network and documentation
- Learn about better collaboration for API development with Sankalp Agarwal, product manager for Postman’s API development platform
8:00 pm: Hang out with all of the interesting people from Postman and elsewhere, with food and beverages
Things to note:
- There is limited space, so get registered ASAP (we expect this event will sell out)
- There is no parking facility at the Postman office, so we recommend taking a cab
- We’re charging a small fee to ensure attendance