!!! Panshet camping !!!
Location - Panshet Dam.
Weekends : All weekends
Weekdays : On Request
Cost :- (Without transport)
- Camp Tent stay-Rs 1000/-
- Swiss Tent Stay - Rs.1200/
Check In time - 6pm
Check out time - 11am
4:30 pm: Reach campsite by your own travel (bike/car).
5:30 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you freshen up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and sports activities.
The place is an all-time best for sunset and sunrise photography. Play cricket, and other activities or one can just relax and unwind on till sunset .
After the sunset, the campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Panshet Dam
7:30 pm: Enjoy Limited BBQ Veg or Non Veg. One can enjoy late night dance floor with music amidst nature.
9:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. And that's the time for a campfire and play games like Antakshari, damsharas etc
11:00 pm : Bonfire
6:30 am: Hangover wake-up call
7:00 am: Awesome sunrise view
8:00 am: Morning tea is must if it's a chilled morning
9:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
9:30 am: Bye. With loads of memories and pictures!
- Pillows & Blankets
- Tent Stay
- Mineral Water
- Expertise Fee
- First Aid Kit
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers is a must for group
- Night stay at Nature camp
- Evening Starters / BBQ ( Veg and Non-Veg Both), 1 Dinner (Veg, Non-Veg, and Jain), & 1 breakfast for every night stay
- Music system
- Outdoor sports
- Fun games with team bonding.
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- For extra BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) an Additional cost to be paid directly at the Venue.
How to pay -
Google pay : trekhievers-2@okhdfcbank
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1. Is washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
Ans.: Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
3. What kind of vehicles is preferable for reaching the campsite?
Ans:-.Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 3 km are off-roading. Parking space is available.
4. Is BBQ available?
Ans: Yes, Limited BBQ .
5. How will be the Stay Facility?
Ans: Tent will be set up under Shade due to unexpected Rains. The stay will be in a tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with the bedding, blanket, and pillows.
6. Is alcohol allowed ?
Ans: Yes , however we don't serve it . Please bring your own booze .
#trekhievers #eventshigh #thingstodoinpune #things2doinmumbai #trekking_in_sahyadris #maharashtra_desha #insta_maharashtra #maharashtra #streetsofmaharashtra #maharastraforts #maharastratrek #maharastradesha #thingstodoinmumbai #lonavala #trek #camping