We have started our public walks and tours with precautions for social distancing as an important part of our experience. Masks are compulsory, sanitiser is a must, and group sizes will be restricted to maximum 12 guests for walks and 4 for open jeep tours. Walks and tours will only be held in uncrowded areas, and we will be using a tour guide system to ensure audibility with social distancing.
Beyond the White Town of the Fort of Bombay where Europeans and wealthy Indians stayed, and the Native Town where the rest of the city lived, came up the first suburb of the city on the island of Mazgaon. This is where the rich and the famous built their pleasure palaces away from the crowded city centre. The area soon blossomed into a high-society enclave with grand tree-lined avenues and gardens. Byculla then was very different from Byculla now. Join us for an open-top jeep ride to explore a Byculla that even residents don’t know much about!
Date: 22nd November 2020
Meeting Point: Regal Restaurant and Bakery, Byculla East
Time: 8:00 AM
Duration: 3 Hours
Distance Covered: 16 Kms
Special Inaugural Price: INR 1799/- pp
USE OF MASKS AND SANITISER IS COMPULSORY. PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING.
Please use the code ‘discount’ to avail 10% off for students and senior citizens.
Highlights of the ride:
The ‘Carefree’ Palace
Oldest Museum in the city
Convent in ‘Love Lane’
Birth of the Khilafat Movement
‘Baby’ Taj Mahal
Final resting place of Meena Kumari
Temple of Lava flow
A ‘Goan’ village trapped in Mumbai
Temple of the Chinese general
School of Marathi speaking Jews
Dr. Ambedkar’s school & marriage venue
And of course… the ‘other’ Hanging Garden
For more information, please call Khaki Tours (8828100111). Follow Khaki Tours on Facebook and Twitter.
Terms & Conditions:
- The health and well being of our guests, staff, hosts and other stakeholders is of utmost importance to us. In light of the Covid 19 Pandemic, Khaki Tours shall strive to take utmost care by following the mandated protocol like the wearing of masks, social distancing and use of hand sanitizers. The guest also shall follow social distancing norms, carry hand sanitizers and wear a mask at all times throughout the tour and also follow any other measures as may be mandated by the authorities from time to time. Khaki Tours remains committed to maintaining hygiene and sanitation standards as per latest government protocols in effect.
- The guest agrees that he/she has joined the tour on his/her own free will and that in the event of the guest contracting Covid-19 (or any other disease) at any time after the tour, he/she shall not hold Khaki Tours responsible and/or liable for the same.
- In case the guest experiences any Covid-19 (or any other contagious disease) symptoms before or during the tour, he/she is expected to inform Khaki Tours immediately. In the event of the occurrence of symptoms before a tour , the cancellation rules stated under will apply.
- Tickets once booked are not refundable and will not be adjusted against any other event.
- The right of the admission is reserved with the organizer.
- The organizer does not take the responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings or any injury that the ticket holder may accrue at the event.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- Any inappropriate behavior by any of the participants shall lead to eviction from the event.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the starting time.