Drape It Your Way, Style It Your Way - The Saree Way!
Experiment with different drapes, learn how to style and wear a saree the modern way with confidence & discover how the modern sari has evolved and been transformed by a new generation.
This workshop is completely free, and all you need to do is register to secure your spot. We have limited seats, so make sure to register as soon as possible.
Date: 27th May, Saturday
Time: 11:00 AM onwards
Venue: International College of Fashion, A- 134, Okhla Phase II, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
What to expect
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn a classic sari drape as well as approximately 3 different sari drapes including a trouser style.
Sari is an unstitched garment, which means that you are free to wear it however you want to. You will learn how to recreate a sari for today's day and age and to suit your personality.
This workshop will teach how to use the Sari as modern day garment, incorporating personal styling and expression.
- This workshop is suitable for all genders.
- You can bring and work on your own sari / Dupattas and accessories like belts, broaches, neck pieces etc.
- You will be draping on yourself so it is advisable to wear comfortable clothes during the workshop.
- This workshop includes a photography session of the looks created
- Light refreshments will be provided
Ms. Sunita Chauhan
Ms. Chauhan is a skilled saree drape artist, fashion pattern master and a traditional embroidery expert with 25 years of experience in the field of fashion and design education by profession.
With a desire to wear sari in casual daily style, she embarked on a journey of discovery exploring sari drapes from different parts of the country.