It is a Data Science and Machine Learning related competition. This
competition consists of two rounds and will test the knowledge of participants
in Python, Data Science, Deep Learning and Machine Learning. Students from
all streams of specialization are encouraged to participate.
Round 1 (Elimination round): It will be a quiz round comprising of
objectives, and code snippets.
Round 2: This round is for the participants that have qualified in the first round.
It will be a Hackathon.
1. Neurohack is an online multi-stage event that will be conducted for 2-3
2. There is no restriction on its participation; participants can participate
from anywhere in the world.
3. There is no restriction on the branch of the student. Students from any
branch can participate. Team of maximum 2 is allowed.
4. Two students from different colleges can be a part of the same team.
However, one person cannot be a part of multiple teams for the same
5. Decisions taken by the judges and organizers will be considered final and
binding to all.
6. Teams who do not register will not be eligible for prizes and their
solution will not be taken under consideration.
7. Participants will have to share their code.
8. Plagiarized solutions will not be considered. Teams will be disqualified if
found in any plagiarism check.
9. Rules and criteria may be changed without any prior intimation.
Participants are requested to check the MindSpark’22 website
(www.mind-spark.org) regularly for updates
1. Round 1: Teams will be evaluated based on their scores in an online
quiz. The top 10 teams will be qualified for the next round.
2. Round 2: Top 10 qualifying teams will be evaluated by judges based on
their performance on the given problem statement. Teams will have to
give a presentation of their solution.
WINNING CRITERIA: There will be 3 winners per category
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team size : Max 2 participants per team.
Registration fee : ₹ 99 per team.
Q. What is the evaluation criterion?
A. The evaluation criteria for Stage 2 ascends in the following order:
1) Accuracy of the model on the validation set.
2) Uniqueness and the modularity of the code.
3) Efficiency of the code.
4) Ability to be generalized for similar problems.
5) Focus on Data Visualization and Data Cleaning.
Stage 1 will be an MCQ Quiz that will be conducted online. The top 10 scoring teams will qualify for the 2nd round.
Q. Can I participate in other events of MindSpark’22?
A. You are free to participate in as many events as you wish. Also, other events
are scheduled during the 3 days of MS’22 and Neurohack is an online event
scheduled over a span of 2-3 days ending a week prior to MS’22 which leaves a lot of room for participation in other events.
Q. Do team members have to be from the same college?
A. As Neurohack is open to all events, there are no restrictions on the
formulation of teams. Team members can be from any year, any branch and any institution. However, one person cannot be a part of more than one team for the same event.
Q. Are there any restrictions on programming languages to be used?
A. No, the code can be written in any programming language
Q. What libraries can I have access to?
A. Any library available for the language you want to use. except: autoML,
other will be disclosed before event.
Prathamesh Wani: +91 99234 96033
Ketaki Jadhav: +91 74986 46320
1. If number of participants are less than 20 then only 2 winners will be selected.
2. If number of participants are less than 5 then only 1 winner will be selected.
3. If number of participants are less than or equal to 3 then event will be cancelled
4. Prizes are subject to change depending on number of participants.
5. Registration fee is non refundable.