AJ Aventures Is proud to announce Mrs Hyderabad 2019 -2020 to give a women platform to showcase their talents. To empower women with their dream of making their future confident.
A beauty Pageant Show organizing for a cause of Supporting Cancer Women
Auditions will be held at Hyderabad On Ground on May 2020 onwards.
The shortlisted participants groomed over 3 days by experts grooming charges applicable only for finalists
A glamour ﬁlled event of anticipation as the shortlisted ﬁnalists walk the ramp and participate in ﬁnal event on April 2020.
FINAL WINNER WILL GET ENTRY TO SRIMATHI SOUTH INDIA 2020
Celebration Of Achievement !!!
Registrations: Eligibility criteria for Mrs Hyderabad
Following are the terms and conditions which every applicant should keep in mind which registering themselves in the contest;
1. It is essential for the candidate to be of 20 to 55 years of age. (as on 31st December 2020)
2. The candidate should have height of at least 5’3” inches or above.
3. The applicant should be married.
4. Candidate willing to take part should be Hyderabad Residency.
The above conditions are the eligibility criteria which should be met by an applicant to get themselves registered for Mrs HYDERABAD contest. Once the criteria are met, following personal documents would be required for moving ahead in the registration process.
Policies & Procedure
1. Age proof: The documents for age proof include passport, driver license, pan card or school leaving certificate. Any other document of equivalent nature can also be carried as proof of age.
2. Proof of address: This shall include voter card or any other similar document substantiating the place of residence of an individual.
3. The applicant uses the prefix 'Mrs'(or equivalent) before her name
4. The applicant should be a natural born female.
5. The regional expenses (travel & stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
6. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
7. The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against AJ Aventures.
8. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
9. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
10. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
11. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
12. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
13. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organizer.
14. The Organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
15. In the event of any dispute, the Organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
16. The courts of Hyderabad have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
17. Two rounds will b there in auditions one ramp walk and Talent round for auditions
For more details contact : Anitha
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org