Beauty and brains you’re more than that, Our mother is a hero, and a loving friend right from the start. Happy Mother’s Day!
Thank your mom for her never-ending love and support. Let's wish her health, happiness, and a smile that will always shine on your face.
Do not forget to congratulate your mothers on this beautiful day, And we will help you with this.
Run and dedicate a distance of either 2KM, 5KM, 10KM, 21KM to your Mother.
(Stay Safe. Get Rewards.) Medal, T-Shirt, E-Certificate.
Join the virtual run on Sunday, 9th May 2021 from wherever you are abiding by the lockdown norms of your place.
All you need to do is sign up for the race, run the chosen distance Run Solo and submit your proof of the run.
All the proofs submitted will be verified and official results will be published and the finishers will receive an E-Certificate, T-Shirt, and Medal" (As per the registration made).
*If you have opted for Medals the same will be delivered to you within 30 days after the race date
Rules & Regulations:-
- It will be a one-day event starting on 9th May at 05:00 hrs and ending on 9th May at 21:00 hrs.
- You need to run on the date mentioned and need to submit your data just once.
- Runners can run solo, Indoor, or Outdoor as per the local lockdown norms.
- If your pace is irregular in between KM's or overall pace beyond normal records then the same cannot be considered for the race.
- Runners can run a distance of 2KM, 5KM, 10KM, 21KM.
- Runners can record their run using a mobile phone with apps like Strava, Garmin, Nike Run Club.
- Run data to be submitted through a dedicated form link which you will receive in your ticket confirmation mail once you will register.
- Run data can be submitted from 9th May at 05:00 hrs to 10th May at 05:00 hrs post that no more run data will be accepted.
- Runners will receive the certificate mentioning the actual distance covered by them.
- Please ensure that you are running the distance chosen by you.
- If you are running a lesser distance, than the chosen distance, your name will not appear on the leaderboard (A buffer of 0.2 Km will be considered)
Terms and Conditions:-
- The run must be completed within the specified time.
- Once you successfully register, you will receive a confirmation mail to your registered email id which has the link to submit the data embedded in it.
- The run data must be submitted through the dedicated link only. Sharing the data via email will not be considered.
- While submitting the data, make sure your distance and duration of the run are clearly visible to avoid any discrepancies.
- You can run more than the selected distance but for the leader board purpose, we will scale down your distance and time to the nearest KM's milestone based on your overall pace. Example A has completed 21.5 KM in 01:55:35, On the leader board it will show 21 KM in 01:52:54
- If you have opted for the deliverables, you will receive them within a month post-event.