MISS BODYBUILDER INDIA 2020
AJ Aventures Is proud to announce MISS BODYBUILDER INDIA 2020 Womens bodybuilding is the fastesf growing athletic event in the country.women need to lift themselves up to live with respect,pride and dignity.its the best of both worlds of strong and glomorous.
An event organizing to spotlight on a bunch of bold women who are determined to pursue their passion in bodybuilding.
Auditions will be on August held @ HYDERABAD for all states
There will be six rounds in audition
• Power lifting
The shortlisted participants groomed over 3 days by experts
Celebration Of Achievement !!!
On ground Auditions detailed will be shared once registered
Registration Fee Rs.2000/(non refundable)
Documents for Registration
1. Age proof: The documents for age proof include passport, driver license, pan card or school leaving certificate. Any other document of equivalent nature can also be carried as proof of age.
2. Proof of address: This shall include voter card or any other similar document substantiating the place of residence of an individual.
3. The applicant should be a natural born female.
4. The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident as per the applicable laws of India .
5. The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
6. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
7. The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
8. The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
9. The regional expenses (travel & stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
10. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
11. The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against AJ Aventures.
12. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
13. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
14. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
15. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
16. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
17. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organizer.
18. The Organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
19. In the event of any dispute, the Organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
20. The courts of Hyderabad have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
once registered u can whtsapp ur profile and photo to 9121216661 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com