COVID-19 has greatly disrupted our lives. In Malaysia, everyone has to comply with ‘Movement Control Order’ (MCO in short) implemented by the government to contain the spread. We are down but we are not out. This first ever “MCO Virtual Challenge 2020” is testament to our absolute resilience to maintain a healthy life.
We understand the dreadful virus will stick around for a little longer to our liking and when MCO is finally lifted, we will still need to stay vigilant and observe safe distancing. Rather than staying idle being cooped up at home during MCO period, this 4-minute virtual challenge hopes to spur people including the couch-potato type to start exercising to build a strong defence against COVID-19. And best of all, it can be done in the comfort and safe environment of your own home.
Click on the video link
which has our instructors demonstrating the safe & proper way of each exercise and the 4-minute sequence. While the intent is to encourage first timers to go easy with themselves by choosing one exercise type only, adrenalin-driven & fitter ones can go always for all four exercise types. To optimise high intensity workout, one can go for 5 repetitions for each exercise. Just enjoy the process!
- Uniquely designed medal
- Compressport limited edition tee (Silver wording on Navy Blue tee)
VIRTUAL CHALLENGE RULE
How do you go about with it? Choose one exercise to start your 4-minute routine
- Push ups
- Jumping Jack Squats
Follow this 4-minute sequence (8 sets of 20-second workout)
- Workout for 20-second
- Rest for 10-second
- Repeat for 20-second
- Rest for 10-second
- Stop at 4-minute
Submission & Lucky Draw:
Upload a nice sweaty picture of you as evidence that you have done one or all the exercise types to the link in your confirmation slip and our uniquely designed MCO Virtual Challenge medal and limited edition tee will be mailed to you in sometime in early July 2020.
- If you want to win one of our 20 prizes, upload the same sweaty picture to Instagram and include the hashtags ( #mcovc and #mco_virtual_challenge ) together with your booking ID (as in your confirmation email for our verification). Winners will be announced on 5 Jun 2020.
Your exercise does not stop here but it just a beginning to a new transformation for the better. Keep it going and going... and you can do it anyway you feel like it when at home.
UNLOCK ADDITIONAL BONUS
We have set a target of 1,000 sign ups and if we hit that, we will conduct a mass ‘LIVE’ workout with our instructors over ZOOM on 23 May, Saturday @ 1000 hrs. Help to share this unique event and encourage your friends and families to join you and have a good stay at home workout.
- Submit your picture on the given link in your confirmation slip by 31 May 2020
- Medal and tee will be mailed out by early July 2020
- The registration fee includes complimentary postage to those who live in Singapore & Malaysia only. Postage fee of S$10 will be levied on participants residing in the rest of the countries in Asia.
- There will be no refund after registration has been confirmed.
- The registration rate excludes 6% of payment gateway and processing fee.
1. What do I do after I have signed up?
After you have signed up and at your own time, select one or all exercise types to complete your exercise routine. Instructions can be found in the video link.
2. How many exercise types can I choose?
If you seldom exercise, we recommend you choose one exercise type from the four listed. However, if you are an exercise freak, by all means, go for all the four exercise types. One or four, we are fine.
3. When do I receive my medal and tee after I have submitted my pictures?
The last day of submission is on 31 May 2020 before 2359 hours and all medals & tees will be mailed out via normal postage by early July 2020.
3. How do I know if I will receive my medal and tee?
Once your submission is verified to be correct, medal and tee will be posted out based on the mailing address submitted by you at the time of your sign up with us. Please ensure you provide the correct mailing for mailing.
4. Who do we refer to if we face difficulty with our submission or seek further clarification?
PARTNERS & SPONSORS