This is a comprehensive course imparting the basics to advanced level of knowledge on ESG.
This course covers from building ESG strategy to integrating it in your business. It guides you to scale your company to a global level as a ESG leader by practical application of knowledge.
An in depth understanding of rating indexes, reporting formats and sustainable finance empowers you to expand your business and strengthen your company's reputation by integrating ESG principles in business practices.
CSR and Sustainability professionals
Business management students
- Integrate ESG and sustainability concepts
- Implement materiality and double materiality
- Learn to create ESG Investment portfolios
- Understand Reporting Frameworks - GRI, IR, SASB, BRSR, etc.
- ESG Rating mechanisms and indices - MSCI, SustainAnalytics, Impact measurement
- GHG Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Risk mitigation
- Sustainable Finance
- Group Project and Field Exposures
Mode of Delivery
Per candidate: INR 1,20,000
For Achala Scholarship upto INR 30,000 please share your CV and statement of purpose.
Course content and recordings
Access to Learning management system (LMS),
Certificate from American Council of Training and Development (ACTD)
If preferred in person hospitality at the induction and certificate awarding ceremony
Life long access to recorded course material
Note: Project site visit is optional and is not inclusive.
For Group discounts:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Part payment facility available