KARWAR RUN AND CYCLOTHON 15th October 2023
The event commemorates the daring actions of the Indian Navy's sea warriors. From the capture of Anjadip Island in 1961 to the attacks on East and West Pakistan in 1971.
**Come relive the moment as you run and cycle along Karwar's beautiful surroundings**
Karwar Naval Base is a pristine naval base established in 2005, nestled along the stunning Konkan coast of India. Surrounded by pristine beaches, lush greenery, and the azure Arabian Sea, the base offers a picturesque and serene environment for athletes. The verdant hills, serene backwaters, and untouched islands make it a unique blend of natural splendor and military significance, a testament to India's commitment to safeguarding its maritime frontiers while preserving the coastal ecosystem.
Venue: Naval Base karwar, INS KADAMBA
1. 5km - (non-timed event), men, women & children
2. 10Km - (timed event) - men, women & children
3. 50Km Cyclothon -(timed event) - men, women, and children above 15 years
Participants get BIB, T-Shirt, Medal, route support, Breakfast, and E-certificate.
Rules and Regulations
1. Participants must provide photo identification for collecting their race kit to verify their identity.
2. Participant race number BIBs are specific personal identifiers and may not be exchanged with or transferred/sold to any other person.
3. ID proof is to be carried for entry to the event on the final day. Only participants with valid ID proof and registered BIB no will be allowed entry inside the base.
4. All participants should take part at their own risk and understand that running and cycling are high-impact sports. The participants are advised not to participate if they are medically unfit.
5. The event is being organized inside a military base. Photography inside the base is strictly prohibited.
6. Participants must undertake to abide by the race rules, race instructions, and marshal directions.
7. All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during their participation in the event.
8. Participants should not litter inside the base or urinate in the open.
9. Participants may not be accompanied by anyone on the race route who is not registered in the event.
10. No tobacco, alcohol, or any other banned substance is permitted.
11. The organizers reserve the right to remove any entrant who is medically unfit to continue in the opinion of a Medical Officer.
12. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Race Director will be final.
13. Video recordings and Photographs will be taken of runners and used for the purpose of advertising and promoting the event/s.
14. All finishers will receive a medal.
15. Entry fee is non-refundable.