This special edition of India's Top 30 Marketer's Summit will bring together top marketers from academia to discuss trends, innovative ideas, and share best practices in digital marketing & explore the latest innovations in delivering effective and impactful student recruitment campaigns in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic. Attendees will assess that how marketing leaders are preparing for the 2021 recruitment cycle, the next steps in recovering student campaigns and how all marketing teams can act on the latest best practice to deliver distinctive campaigns in a highly challenging market.
Terms & Conditions:
• Fees for each Nomination is Rs 2000/- + GST
• The Nomination Fee once paid is non-refundable.
• The selection process will be conducted by the Organising Selection Committee/Jury Members.
• A short description of maximum 150 words, highlighting the Nominee’s work, professional achievements and reasons for nomination, must be uploaded at the time of self-nomination.
• Eligibility is based on the evaluation of overall experience, leadership role in organisations, bodies of work and the Nominee's profile as submitted during nomination.
• The Organising Selection Committee/Jury will also evaluate the Nominee through Social Media presence and information available on respective websites/forums.