Igatpuri Water Sports & Camping
Location : Igatpuri, Nashik.
Batches : ALL DAYS
- Without Water sports : 1100/-
- With Water sports : 1400/-
- The tents are pitched on the lakeside itself.
- Tents will have mattresses, pillows and blankets.
- Pillows & Blankets.
- Dome Tent Stay.
- Washroom (Western).
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid).
- First Aid Kit.
Detailed Itinerary :
- 2:30 pm: Reach campsite on your own travel (bike/car).
- 3:00 pm: Enjoy Adventure activities
1) lake rafting (boating)
2) lake kayaking
3) lake tubing fun
4) lake swimming with life jacket ( body surfing )
- 5:30 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you freshen up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
- The place is an all-time best for sunset and sunrise photography. One can just relax and unwind on till sunset.
- After the sunset, the campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Igatpuri lake . And that's the time for a campfire and play games like Antakshari, Dumb Charades, etc
- 9:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. One can enjoy a late-night dance floor with music amidst nature.
- 6:30 am: Hangover wake-up call
- 7:00 am: Awesome sunrise view
- 8:00 am: Morning tea is must if it's a chilled morning
- 9:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
- 10:30 am: Bye. With loads of memories and pictures!
How to pay
Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Phone pe - 7387523876@ybl
Tez ( Google pay) - 7387523876
Paytm - 7387523876@paytm
Book seat for you and your family / friends immediately!
How to reach
1- Reach Kasara station and ask us to arrange cab for you till campsite with return journey. It will cost rs 1500 and can be shared among 10 people (Either your friends or other campers).
2- Drive directly to the campsite.
Cancellation Policy :
100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
If the booking is canceled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
No show = No refund.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.