A good designer is one who caters to the need at hand, but a great designer is one
who does that in a unique, yet feasible way.
This competition helps to demonstrate the knowledge and skills in Architecture,
Planning and Civil Engineering.
Round 1: This round will be a Multiple-Choice Questions test with 30 questions
based on basic civil engineering, Architecture and Planning knowledge of
AutoCAD application with a negative marking scheme.
Round 2: This round involves execution of the problem statement which will
involve showcasing drafting skills of AutoCAD.
Round 3: AutoCAD based design competition (based on the problem statement)
1. It is mandatory to stick to the problem statement given at the time of
2. The version of AutoCAD used will latest. If the participant wants to use
their own version, they must bring their own laptops.
3. Creativity, aesthetics and more importantly boundness to problem
statement will be considered while judging.
4. A participant cannot be a part of more than one team for the same event.
5. In case of disputes, decisions of judges and organizers will be final and
binding to all.
6. Teams are expected to maintain decorum. The organizers reserve the right
to disqualify any team found behaving inappropriately.
7. It is mandatory to bring the registration receipt and valid college ID card.
8. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested
to check the website (www.mind-spark.org) regularly for updates.
Students will be selected according to their scores in MCQ exam for Round 2.
Based on the evaluation of Round 1 and Round 2, participants will be selected
for Round 3.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team size : Max 2 participants per team
Registration fee : ₹ 99 per team
WINNING CRITERIA: There will be 3 winners per category.
Q. Who can participate?
A. All UG students studying in recognized educational Institutes/ universities.
Students from Civil Engineering, Architecture and Planning who know
AutoCAD and designing can take part in this event.
Q. Do we have to know 3D AutoCAD?
A. No, you don’t need to know 3D AutoCAD for the event.
Q. What things should I bring for the event with me on the day of the event?
A. You must bring your registration receipt and a valid college ID with you.
Laptop only if you want to use an AutoCAD version of your choice.
Q. Is it possible to participate in other events of MindSpark’22?
A. You are free to participate in as many events at MindSpark’22 as long as you
are able to manage your own schedule.
Aarya Watane: +91 93228 02026
Rutvik Belsare: +91 72182 10955
1. If number of participants are less than 20 then only 2 winners will be selected.
2. If number of participants are less than 5 then only 1 winner will be selected.
3. If number of participants are less than or equal to 3 then event will be cancelled.
4. Prizes are subject to change depending on number of participants.
5. Registration fee is non refundable.