Google Play Store, as you might know, is an app store for Android devices where users can easily browse and download applications. Further, this application serves as a digital media store where users can browse music, movies, and various entertainment apps.
Indeed, Google Play Store offers users with the finest service but there are times when users might encounter an issue like Google play store not working issue. Luckily, one can fix this issue in time by trying out the simple solutions provided in this article.
Ways to fix Google Play Store not responding issue
Clearing cached data
- This issue can arise because of the cached data stored on the device.
- So, to fix this issue, navigate to the Settings option and click on the Google Play Store option in the application manager option.
- Further, the user is required to tap on clear cache option.
Verify the date and time settings
- Google Play Store not responding issue can arise because of issues with the date and time settings.
So, to fix this issue, it is suggested to the users to verify the date and time settings by enabling automatic time settings.
Update Google Play Store
- This issue is caused because of the outdated version of Google Play Store.
- So, for updating Google Play Store, the user is required to visit the application manager page and tap on the Google Play.
- After that, the user simply needs to verify the application and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Check internet connectivity
Another reason for Google Play Store not working issue can be because of the poor internet connection.
- Hence, to resolve this issue in time, it is suggested to the users to switch networks or make required changes in the network settings.
Adding Google account again
- Besides, the user can even try removing their Google account from the device and adding it again to resolve this issue.
Hence, these were the few solutions that one can try to fix Google play store not working issue in time. Still, for queries, the user can contact the support.
Website : http://www.ankshelp.com/blog/google-play-store-not-working