Time & Location
21 Aug, 12:00 am – 22 Aug, 11:59 pm - Virtual Adventure Race
About the Event
We are back with another Virtual Adventure Race this time, it will be tougher and challenging. If you are here, then for sure you have decided to try your limits to the next level. The course is designed keeping in mind the various disciplines of expedition races, encouraging athletes of all ability levels to get out and explore the outdoors in their local community, and yes, it's Virtual.
For those who are new to Adventure Race, do watch this:
- 25 KM Virtual Adventure Race Solo
- 100 KM Virtual Adventure Race Solo
Participants complete the following activities in stages over a two-day (48-hour) window:
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running / Hiking
- Run with Backpack
- Orienteering (Navigation) & Adventure Race Quiz (For 25K Only)
- Explore locally and responsibly.
Detailed information about each leg and points to earn will be shared via Race Booklet with registered participants. You can/may break up each stage.
Dates: 21st to 22nd August 2021 (48 hours)
- 25 KM VAR: Indian Athletes: Rs. 199/- / International Athletes: $ 7.99 (USD)
- 100 KM VAR: Indian Athletes: Rs. 499/- / International Athletes: $ 17.99 (USD)
International Athletes Register here: LINK
Accepting PAYPAL: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 15.August.2021 (Sunday)
All Official finishers are eligible for:
- Exclusive E-certificate
- Global Ranking
- The top 3 winners from each category will have an exclusive column on our Newsletter, Social Media Videos Posts
- Special Award categories include:
- Most elevation gained during the run/hike stage
- Most elevation gained during the Bike stage
- Longest single run/hike stage
- Longest single bike ride stage
- Most creative Transition video
- Fastest Full Course Athletes (Those who complete the entire course at ONCE)
- Social Media post with the most likes and comments where #NthAdventurevirtualAR is tagged in your post. This can be on the event page or on your personal profile.
How to participate:
- Register yourself.
- Join the NthAdventure AR club on Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/677596
- All registered participants will receive Race Booklet with detailed info before the race along with a Virtual AR submission form
- All the leg completion and uploading of your pictures/screenshots to be updated before the deadline
- Race Split: To be announced a week before race start to registered participants only
- All registered participants will receive an E – BIB
- Make sure to take all safety measures as prescribed by your government.
- Race organizers are not responsible for any injury during Racing. We believe you are healthy, fit, and willingly taking part in this Adventure Race.
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- The idea behind Virtual AR is to bring awareness about the sport and to invite as many athletes into the world of Adventure Racing as anyone and everyone can be an Adventure Racer.
- You can run this Virtual AR anywhere from this planet or neighboring planet, yes ISS included.
- One can plan LEGS in stages, it is not mandatory that you must complete all legs at once, but if you are willing to run the complete course you are welcome (preferred).
- Take loads of photos and videos while racing, let us share the joy with the world (Of course it will help you while submitting your race)
- Results & Rankings: Most points WIN, in the event of a tie the athletes who finished first (in Cycling & running time) will be declared the winner.
- We will go through all the web submissions and announce the winners & final ranking within 72 hours of race completion.
Look forward to seeing you guys Virtually. Stay safe and Amplify your Adventure.
For any questions: explore@nthadventureDOTcom