GARMIN CENTURY CHALLENGE 2022
Hit a Century of Running
Century Challenge 2022 is a consecutive Running challenge of 100 Days.
Dates: 16 July 2022 - 23 October 2022
SAVE +917400189911 in your contacts List as INDIAN RUNNERS and for any queries, chat with us on Whatsapp
INAUGURAL RUN WILL BE HELD IN YOUR CITY AND EXACT LOCATION WILL BE SHARED ON 16th JULY
Register using same email ID & Mobile number as per your IR Passport account. (change is not permitted)
Registrations with wrong email & Mobile will be rejected and no refund will be issued.
- Finisher e-Certificate
- Finisher Medal
- Finisher Trophy
- GCC 2022 T-Shirt
- GCC 2022 Singlet
- Lucky Draw for Garmin GPS Smartwatches / Saucony Running Shoes / Cash Vouchers / Goodies & Much More.
- The BOSS- Completes 100 Days
- LEGEND- Completes 91-99 Days
- EXPERT- Completed 76-90 Days
- SUPER- Completed 75-50 Days
- BEGINNER- for all upto 49 days
ANYONE CAN RUN ANYTIME FROM ANYWHERE
- Run- Minimum 2 Kms of Run daily to qualify
- Data must be submitted in your IR Passport account on www.indianrunners.in
What do I need to do after Registration?
- Log in/ Register your Indian Runners Passport Account
- Go to Edit Profile < Verify / Update Profile Details
- Submit/ Monitor Data & check Leaderboard regularly
- Post your Activities on FB group to inspire others
How to create MY INDIAN RUNNERS PASSPORT LIFETIME FREE Account?
All NEW Members create an IR Passport account as per below
- Open www.indianrunners.in
- Click on Login button > Window Pop up
- Click on Register here button placed in the bottom line
- Fill in all the details > Click on Register
You will receive an email to Confirm your account in your email box, open the email & Click on confirm account.
ALL EXISTING MEMBERS LOGIN YOUR IR PASSPORT ACCOUNT
Note: Always use the same email id and mobile number for registration as per your IR Passport account.
HOW TO SUBMIT MY DATA?
There are Two Ways to Submit the Activity:
1. Automatic Import Via Strava & Garmin
STRAVA & GARMIN Users can connect their account with our website and their public activities will start importing automatically and they are not required to submit data manually.
Steps to connect Strava / Garmin
Login > Click on your name on top right corner
Click on My Account from the drop down list < New window opens
Click on Connect with STRAVA \\ Garmin Connect > Fill Your Login Details > Click on Authorise button.
You are advised to monitor your submissions under Login > Data Submission > View/Edit Data Submission to make sure your strava activities are getting imported correctly. (please note that any activity which is set to be private or friends will not be imported)
2. Manual Submission Via All others applications
All other Apps users such as Runkeeper / Runtastic / Nike+Run CLub / Endomondo / Map My Run / Tomtom / Samsung Health / MI fit band / Amazfit watch .. need to submit their data Manually as per process below....
Login > Click on name > Select My Account > Click on Submit your activity section from the menu > Fill in all the required Details > Insert the screenshot & Click on Save Data
Data submission dates will remain active for up to 10 days from the actual run/ride date. After that dates will be locked.
If NO DATA : NO MEDAL / TROPHY / CERTIFICATE will be awarded
#bhaaglo #garmin #indianrunners #beatyesterday
For any further details our helplines are as follows
WhatsApp Chat @ +917400189911
SHARE POST TO CREATE FITNESS AWARENESS
**Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances
** Participants are responsible for their safety and health and advised to follow standard practises.