Outcome talks about our investments in design but the discussions are not essentially about design processes or systems. The timesheets, discussion threads, and the shared boards make us move and color pixels and CTAs. Design is about its utility in context. Do we make a conscious effort to understand its impact on so many people and their lives, and their network and their lives? Outcome invites you to question or to respond.
Outcome hosts different types of events so that we have the right stage for different types of questions and challenges.
- An annual conference (Outcome 2020)
- An invite-only design-driven luxury dinner (8Knorks)
- An evening with ten-minutes design talks without slides (SlidesBina)
- A retreat uphill for a mission-identifying design challenge
- A design workshop that talks about a real-life case
- A print magazine (Magazine)