Main objective of the event is to test the theoretical and practical knowledge of the participants in various fields of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, while designing a circuit within a given budget.
Round 1: The first round is MCQs based on structure having single correct answer type questions. This is an elimination round. Based on the number of correct answers by the teams, they will earn virtual money which will be used in Round 2, provided they qualify.
Round 2: The finalists will then implement the circuit based on the problem statements and within the budget of the virtually earned money. Details regarding this round will be declared on spot.
1. All participants should have valid ID card of their respective institute with them along with the registration receipt.
2. The hardware necessary for the final round will be provided by the organizers.
3. The decision of judges and the organizers will be final and binding to all.
4. In case any assistance is needed during the event, the teams should approach only the event coordinators/organizers.
5. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the MindSpark’22 website(www.mind-spark.org) for updates.
6. Prize money may vary based on number of participants.
7. If total number of participants is less than 10 then event will be scrapped.
8. The registration fee is non-refundable.
7 will be selected for the final Round 2.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team size : Max 2 participants per team
Registration fee : ₹ 99 per team
Q. What is the team structure?
A. A team can consist of maximum two members.
Q. Can I participate in other events at MindSpark’22?
A. You are allowed to participate in as many events at MindSpark’22 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule.
Q. Is on spot registration available?
A. Registrations are open even on the event day. But if the number of teams is exceeding the limit set by us, on spot registrations may be closed. It is highly recommended that registration be done prior to the event day.
Q. Is there a negative marking scheme?
A. Marking scheme will be declared on the spot.
Q. Is there any restriction on team format?
A. No, there isn’t. Team members can be from different branches and different colleges. However, one participant cannot be a part of two different teams for the same event.
Q. What if I damage any component or instrument while building the circuit?
A. You will be straightaway disqualified or your marks will be deducted depending on the cost and availability of the component you damage.
Q. On what basis will the teams be judged?
A. i] Completion of task within given time.
ii] Optimisation and elegance of design.
iii] Logical thinking and approach to the problem statement.
Mrugaja Ogale: +91 73784 01877
1. If number of participants are less than 20 then only 2 winners will be selected.
2. If number of participants are less than 5 then only 1 winner will be selected.
3. If number of participants are less than or equal to 3 then event will be cancelled.
4. Prizes are subject to change depending on number of participants.
5. Registration fee is non refundable.