ENSEMBLE DANCE STUDIOS as a HARDCORE #FAN of #DANCE and DANCING ICONS, introduces a brand new Intellectual Property conceptualized by #ROHISHA, where you get the opportunity to Wish Birthday to Your Favourite Stars in the Uniquest Way!
So if you are looking for a fun weekend dance jam session, come join us and have your Fan Moment by learning spectacular dance routines choreographed on exquisite mix of hit chartbusters of your favorite Star !
Jam Concludes with designed performances/flash mobs recorded and edited professionally. These are dedicated to respective star via their official fan pages across social media. Also dedicated segment in Jam, we teach associated Hook steps/Signature Moves which enables participants to create/dedicate their own solo TikTok Videos to Stars.
Special instructions:Participants need to visit 30 minutes before the starting time and follow the standard rules and regulation of the ENSEMBLE DANCE STUDIOS.
Terms and Conditions (Including age limit for entry)
- Participants of 11 Years Age and above will be admitted.
- Participants need to come 30 minutes before the event starts. LATE ENTRY NOT ALLOWED
- Participants need to be in a proper attire and shoes - T-shirts, stretchable lowers, Flat Sole shoes. NO ADMISSION WITH IMPROPER ATTIRE.
- Participants needs to carry the entry pass. NO ADMISSION, WITHOUT VALID ENTRY PASS.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the studio.
- Smoking and Alcohol is strictly prohibited on the premises.
- Passes are non refundable, non adjustable and non transferable.
- Use of Mobile Phones is not allowed during the event. Participants are requested to put phones on silent before entering the studio.
- Management of EDS will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to the property, whatsoever, or any bodily injury, death or illness of any participant, however caused or sustained or incurred arising out of or in any way connected with the use of services or facilities at Ensemble Dance Studios.
- If the student suffers from any ailment, injury which can be aggravated or can effect his/her health. The same should be informed to the management in writing before the commencement of the program.
- Participants must observe proper decorum. Any misbehavior with the instructors, management, clients or fellow participants may lead to permanent suspension from the event.
- Participants are not permitted to bring guests with them.
- Any loss or damage caused to the property/equipments/assets will be charged to the concerned participant.
- Participant will be responsible for their valuables and belongings. The management shall not be liable for any loss or damage.
- The management of EDS reserves the full right of admission to the academy.
- Management reserves right to change the rates without prior notification to the participants.
- Photography and Video recording is strictly prohibited inside the studio. Anyone found guilty will be immediately suspended from the participation.
FAQ’s about the event
How to Prepare ?
We recommend you to rest well before the event. Have a good sleep of minimum 8 hours a night before the event. Come 45 Minutes before the event (30 minutes atleast) to have a smooth check in and settle down well, calm and focus yourself for the marathon.
What to Eat?
It Is recommended to eat heavy meal atleast 120 minutes before the event. Hydrate your self well with lot of fluids eg Coconut water or ERS before the event. Also avoid deep fried food atleast 8 hours before the event.
What to wear?
T-shirts, stretchable lowers, Flat Sole shoes. Basically your regular Gym Wear. No Denims, shirts or Indian Wear. No Bare feet, slippers etc.
What to Carry?
- Entry Pass
- Hand Towel/s
- Extra Tshirt.
- ERS solutions in Bottles
Artist Line-up and their description:
ISHA DANG & ROHIT CHAWLA
After Choreographing & training over 23 Celebrities from Films & Television Industry, Isha & Rohit are committed to teach dance to anyone who is willing to learn the art.
They have really simplified the learning curve for Raw Dancers and their vision is to empower everyone with the art & skill of dance, so as to enable people to dance gracefully and with confidence anywhere.
Isha & Rohit have Worked with & Trained, more than 2 Dozen Celebrities:
- Kareena Kapoor
- Divya Khosla Kumar
- Sonu Nigam
- Elli Avram
- Kalki Kochelin etc
Social Media Links :