1. There are two choices for day and time for every grade. Anyone can be chosen. Once chosen it will remain fixed.
2. Fee for entire course if paid together will get 10% discount.
3. At least 2 months of fee needs to be paid in advance for Grade 2-6.
4. For Grades 7-10, fees can be paid every month.
5. Post completion of each grade, you can either repeat the program or go for next grade.
6. The program is made to ensure continuous learning for your child till she/he reaches grade 10.
7. Attendance is mandatory. If a class is missed, there will be no compensatory class.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
•Introduction to BASICS elements of Art
•Drawing Material and coloring Techniques
•Learning things with perspectives and media
To learn the concepts and methods of Fine Arts
•White sheets and 1 black sheet
•Pencil, shading pencil and erasers
•Brushes 2/4/6/8/10/12 round
•Water Colors / Paints
•Black marker / pen (thick/ thin)
•Rags or tissues
•Scale / ruler
•Masking tape (optional) for securing the sides
Quiz and Drawing Composition Practical Exam
Frequency: 2 session per week (60 min)
Day and time:Tuesday @ 6:30 pm & Friday @ 6:30 pm
Total number of sessions: 40 lessons + 5 tests and evaluation + Graduation to year 11 ARTS