Day 1: Identification of Idea and Idea Assessment:
• Identifying an Idea
• Assessing the Idea
You will learn:
• What pain point are you trying to solve?
• Who are you solving it for?
• How are you trying to solve it?
• Is anyone else doing it?
• Can you do it differently from them?
• Can you charge your customer? If so, how much?
Day 2: Identifying Target Segment and Market Sizing:
Review and look back (First Session)
• Understanding your Target Segment
• Sizing the Market
You will learn:
• Segment your market correctly, based on geographic, demographic and behavioural traits
• Arrive at the value proposition of your product or service and the customer's willingness to pay
• Bring out an offering that is dramatically better than the current options available in the market-being just slightly better may not be very helpful
• Assess the size and growth of the appropriate market segment
• Once you have established yourself in a particular segment, you should consider your ability to enter adjacent segments
Day 3: Analyzing Environment and Competitive Advantage
Review and look back (Second Session)
• Analyzing Environment
• Understanding Industry
• Competitive Advantage
An additional session is introduce to take help Startup Founders with their queries.
Written Strategy document
On successful completion of this course you will be eligible for taking up the next module:
Building a legal foundation
Coach - StartupWeekend ( TechStars )
Startup Mentor: IIT Kharagpur, IIT Bombay, IIM Rohtak, IIT Delhi
Who can attend:
Entrepreneurs who are at the idea stage, early execution stage. Who has identified the consumer problem but unable to turn it into a concrete business plan.
Duration: 6 – Hours
Sessions: 3 Sessions (3 x 2 hours)
Date of Commencement: 4th April 2020
Followed by: 11th April 2020, 18th April 2020
Time: 1100 Hours
Platform: Zoom Web Conference (Link will be provided)
Medium: English & Hindi (mixed)
Format: Lecture, Case Studies, Audio & Visual content, Self-Assessment Assignments