The yoga capital of the world is known for its serene vibes, laidback cafes, quirky riverside campsites and of course, white water rafting! Take a plunge into the many rapids of the holy river Ganga, and ROW as your raft navigates through the exciting rafting course.
Take a plunge into the river, flow with your raft, and cliff jump into the turquoise waters of Ganga, all on a single trip to Rishikesh. One of the most pocket friendly weekend getaways from Delhi, a trip to Rishikesh is perfect to enjoy the springtime before the sweltering summer sun roasts everything in sight, from Delhi to Rishikesh.
Join us for an exciting trip to Rishikesh that takes you through the tricky rapids of Ganga and the serene, picture perfect settings of the Beatles Ashram.
Day 1 (April 3rd)
Meet at Delhi pickup point in the evening.
- The bus will leave from Delhi.
- We will stop for dinner right outside the city (own expense).
- By morning, reach the beautiful city of Rishikesh!
Day 2 (April 4th)
Reach Rishikesh early in the morning.
- Check into camps and freshen up before breakfast is served.
- Enjoy a fulfilling meal before heading out for your rafting adventure.
- Experience body surfing by jumping into the river while your raft floats alongside!
- Jump off a tall cliff to make the whole affair truly exhilarating.
- Return to the camp for snacks and tea.
- Rest before the bonfire is lit.
- Dinner is served! Enjoy a fulfilling meal, accompanied by a warm bonfire and your friends
Day 3 (April 5th)
- Wake up to be treated to a scrumptious breakfast, coupled with piping hot tea!
- Head to the jungle walk starting point.
- Chill at the waterfall hidden within the jungle.
- Next, we head to the infamous and picturesque Beatles Aashram
- Explore the Aashram, and Rishikesh, at your own pace for the rest of the day/evening.
- At night, we begin our journey back to Delhi.
Day 4 (April 6th)
- Reach Delhi early in the morning.
- Relax at home before you start planning your next trip with us!!