The ICP-ATF is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching Track. It focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an agile team facilitator, while also providing group facilitation tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops that both engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes. Through obtaining this certification, course participants will develop an appreciation for the art of facilitation as key to fostering collaboration and enabling self-organizing teams. In addition, participants will build their facilitator toolkits and gain experience facilitating specific agile practices most relevant to their organizational context.
Typically, training providers will cover the required learning outcomes for this certification in approximately 14-21 hours of instructional activities over the course of two to three days.
Agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation in the context of team facilitation and coaching. Relevant roles include ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers, Agile Coaches and aspiring coaches, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation.
• The Agile Team Facilitator Mindset
• Development Path for Agile Coaching
• Facilitation & the Facilitator Stance
• Facilitating Meetings
• Facilitating Collaboration
• Facilitating a Meeting
• Setting the Facilitation Context
• Facilitating Chartering Activities
• Facilitating Collaborative Meetings
• Designing Meetings for Team Interaction
• Facilitating an Agile Practice
Who should Attend?
Agile leaders or aspiring leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and harness the power of coaching.
• Scrum Masters / Senior Scrum Masters / Lead Scrum Masters / Transition Lead / Transformation Lead
• Project Managers / Agile Project Managers / Test Managers / Iteration Managers / Release Managers
• Transformation Coaches / Aspiring Agile Coaches / Agile Coaches / Agile Change Agents
Minimum experience of 3+ years into software industry.
What are the Benefits of doing Agile Coaching Certification?
Learn by doing
You will be working on Agile coaching exercises, Agile coaching games and coaching simulations during the entire duration of the course. While concepts taught might get lost after the workshop is complete, concepts practiced through games and simulations never goes lost. Learning by doing is the better of way of learning.
On Successful completion, you'll receive
• ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Team Facilitation Certification (ICP-ATF) Certification (lifetime validity – no renewal required)
• Hard copy of the material used in the class - Workbook
• Restricted number of participants for this workshop (not crowded) to ensure it's truly enriching for all participants.