To explore nature in its untouched form, wildlife tourism is one of the remarkable options. From observing the carefree tigers in the woods to the verdant mountains, Madhya Pradesh is home to enchanting flora and fauna. The most captivating wildlife reserves are maintained in Madhya Pradesh. If you want to feel the natural richness of wildlife, a complete Wildlife tour of Madhya Pradesh will mesmerize you.
This tour covers majorly known tiger reserves of Madhya Pradesh and is ideal for a wildlife enthusiast not wanting to miss out anything. This tour covers Kanha - Pench – Tadoba spreading the complete length & breadth of and around the state. This is a holistic wildlife experience offering the very best of Central India.
It is the perfect medium to capture the wilderness and heritage on your Madhya Pradesh wildlife tour.
Gear up for an immersive 9 day wildlife photo tour and immerse yourself into the dense jungle experience with our wildlife experts.
ABOUT THE MENTOR:
An Infrastructure manager by Profession my love towards wildlife started way back in 2010. Started with taking photos of wild mammals and birds which increased the interest in knowing better which eventually turned into learning their behavior in their natural environment.
After knowing the behavior of wildlife started documenting and teaching different methods of learning to the people who have the same interests.
Having worked with different mentors in tracking animals tried being up close to know their behavior.apart from that, they have also worked in the fashion industry for conceptual shoots and lighting techniques have worked with all kinds of photography jobs quickly and effectively. Intimately familiar with taking high quality digital photographs.
Highlights of the Tour
- Accompanied by Wildlife Photographer Ganesh Chandrashekar.
- 9 Nights and 9 days in Wild India Exploration Wildlife field station
- Rare hotspot for Tiger Watching and Photography Tour.
- Best parks to see & photograph endangered tigers
- Jungle safaris/game drives, in an open private vehicle (gypsy).
- Average 6 Guests so no crowd. Max 10
- Best for nature lovers & photographers of any skill level.
- Less Travel, hence, Maximum time spent in the forest.
Leave Nagpur airport by 12 am to KANHA Reach the campsite and start the first safari
- April 17-19 Kanha 3-4 safari
- 20th-21st Pench 3-4 safari
- 22nd-25th Tadoba totally 6 safaris
leave for Nagpur to connect for the onward travel.
- Pick up drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by AC Car – Innova for 4-6 members.
- Accommodation in AC Room as mentioned above – Twin Sharing: 2 Nights
- Complimentary Meals Vegetarian in Resort (Day 1 Lunch to Day 7 Breakfast – Buffet Unlimited Bf, Veg lunch & Dinner)
- Main Safari Zones – (Subject to permit availability at the time of booking)
- Lens/Camera charges if any
- All forest permissions and Guide Charges
- Exclusive use of 4WD Safari Vehicle (Open Roof Maruti Gypsy).
- Tea/Coffee & Tap Water
- Meals during the train/flight/ road journey
- Anything other than mentioned above
- Any personal orders, laundry medicines etc...
- Extra Meals / Water Bottles
- Core Safari Forest Permits charges for Weekend mentioned under advance quota
Price: INR 65000
Amount to Reserve : 5000
Balance due Apr 01 2021
For similar events & more visit events.chiiz.com