Bridgestone India wants to develop Idea management platform (IMP) for
its employees within India. Idea management Platform is a web-based
tool for organizations to collaborate, collect, sort, evaluate, and
implement innovative ideas that are produced by their workforce. Create
Idea management platform hosted on local server which will enable
Ideator to submit ideas and view the status of the idea evaluation.
What we are expecting :
Platform will have 3 kind of stake holders
1. Ideator : One who submit the idea on IMP ,
2. Innovation Champion / Jury member : One who evaluate the idea
3. Administrator : One who manage the entire program
Develope Workflow wireframe of idea management tool ,
Our Tech Preference : Python, DJango framework and Flask API Open-
source database (MYSQL / Postgres)
Sample wireframe on MindSpark'22 website is is just for reference of features & workflows. We
welcome other creative & innovative ideas in terms of UI layout, design,
uniqueness and technical functionality aspects
1. Teams should submit their submit on 10th & 11th of January 2023 on official website of MindSpark'22.
2. Participants should develop an application of their choice to best fit
the solution of the given problem statement. Mentors will connect
with the teams online to help them and to check on what the teams
are developing for some period of the event.
3. Every team will have to explain their product individually to our
mentors and will have to give a final presentation to our judging
panel, out of which the winner will be chosen.
4. Participants must present their registration receipts and college ID,
before the event.
5. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are
requested to check the official MindSpark’22 website (www.mind-
spark.org) regularly for updates.
6. Winners will be chosen solely on discretion. In case of any disputes,
the decision of the organizers and the judges will be final and
binding to all.
ELIMINATION & Judging CRITERIA:
The elimination criteria will depend on the number of registrations and an
aptitude test might be conducted if there are more number of
➢ All features are incorporated and should be working conditions
➢ Auto trigger of email to stakeholders
➢ Authorization feature for at least for Admin
➢ Application performance for idea submission
➢ Better UI / Innovative look and feel
TEAM FEE AND STRUCTURE:
Team size : Max 4 participants per team.
Registration fee : ₹ per team
Q. Who can participate in the event?
A. Any student with a valid college ID card and a receipt of registration
Q. I have never participated in a Hackathon. Should I participate in this
A. Everybody has a first time. We encourage first timers to participate in
the Hackathon and get first-hand experience in building a real life
Q. Are cross college teams allowed?
A. Yes, participants from different colleges/institutions may form a team.
However, one participant may not be a part of different teams for the
Q. Can one participant form a team?
A. Yes, individual participation will be allowed but it is advised that at
least two participants form a team.
EVENT HEAD: Vishal Patil
1. If number of participants are less than 20 then only 2 winners will
2. If number of participants are less than 5 then only 1 winner will be
3. If number of participants are less than or equal to 3 then event will