- To give an overview of the power of body language
- To explore strategies for better communication within the workplace, be it with colleagues or seniors
Who this is for:
Working professionals who want to increase their communication within their teams and with clients using nonverbal strategies and the impact of body language.
- Breaking down nonverbal communication
- Cheatsheet to manage first impressions
- Confident displays in different work roles
- Understanding colleagues through various nonverbal facets
- Reducing barriers to open communication
- Reporting to the senior
- Participating in team meetings
- Socialising within corporate setup
We usually use role plays, floor activities and video clip analysis to impart knowledge and encourage discussion during our workshops. Prior knowledge of body language is not necessary to attend this particular workshop.
Takeaways for participants would include how to effectively communicate in teams and with leaders and understand their colleagues better. Introspective activities would be discussed to build a more emotionally intelligent professional.
Testimony from our previous workshop:
I attended Body Language at workplace at Mumbai. Content and presentation by the trainers was of consistently high quality and engaging. They shared lots of really useful tips to put into practice.
SBI Life Insurance Company Limited
- Certificate of participation to attendees
- Tea and snacks will be provided by us
- The relevant tool kit will be given to participants.
- Personalized feedback would be given during the role plays
About the Trainer:
is the Learning Facilitator at Simply Body Talk. She has 5 years of experience in teaching Organisational Psychology and Workplace Behaviour. She also has several research papers published in national and international journals in the field of human behavior.
About the Company:
Simply Body Talk
is one of its kind of companies to focus on the science of nonverbal communication since 2013, having a presence in India and Europe. We work with individuals and corporate to ensure that right from first impressions to communicating in real time is applied well to all professional environments. We have various products and services specific to the subject of body language. And we use our in-house developed CUE CONNECT model to teach our years old research into this subject to all workshop participants, no matter what be their age or experience. Our clients include senior leaders from corporates of Adani Group, Deloitte, Wipro Ltd. Cipla Ltd, H and R Johnson Ltd,etc.