Imagine yourself on the land of Tigers holding your camera and witnessing the Royal Bengal Tigers very close to you. There are erupting goosebumps and a thrilling mind when a predator is just passing by you while you are standing on an open jeep in the core of a jungle. Does it sound unreal?
Plan a photography tour to Bandhavgarh National Park in Madhya Pradesh to make the above imaginary situation turn into reality. Madhya Pradesh is famously known as the state of Tigers. At Bandhavgarh, the chances of sighting the Royal Big Cats just a few meters away occur for real. You will have the most adventurous and unforgettable time amongst the Tigers of the National reserve.
The photography and wildlife expert accompanies you at every step of your adventure in the woods. You will learn a lot of aspects of natural history and wildlife photography while experiencing the same in real.
When you are heading back home, you will carry tons of memories of encounters with Tigers, Jackals, Deer, and the jungle birds who flew to draw your attention.
Gear up for an immersive 3-day photo tour to the Bandhavgarh National Park and immerse yourself in the dense jungle experience with our wildlife experts.
ABOUT THE MENTOR:
An Infrastructure manager by Profession my love of wildlife started way back in 2010. Started with taking photos of wild mammals and birds which increased the interest in knowing better which eventually turned into learning their behavior in their natural environment.
After knowing the behavior of wildlife started documenting and teaching different methods of learning to the people who have the same interests.
Having worked with different mentors in tracking animals tried being up close to know their behavior. apart from that, they have also worked in the fashion industry for conceptual shoots and lighting techniques have worked with all kinds of photography jobs quickly and effectively. Intimately familiar with taking high-quality digital photographs.
Highlights of the Tour
- Accompanied by Wildlife Photographer Ganesh Chandrashekar.
- 2 nights and 3 days in Wild India Exploration Wildlife field station
- Rare hotspot for Tiger Watching and Photography Tour.
- Best parks to see & photograph endangered tigers
- Jungle safaris/game drives, in an open private vehicle (gypsy).
- Average 6 Guests so no crowd. Max 10
- Best for nature lovers & photographers of any skill level.
- Less Travel, hence, Maximum time spent in the forest.
The details for this trip are as follows:
Day wise tour itinerary:
Bandhavgarh 2N/3D plan
Day 1: 02/04/2021
- Check-in at Greetoe Celebration Van Vilas, Bandhavgarh,
- lunch at the resort then proceeds for Jungle safari from 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
- Relax and enjoy the Barbeque near the Gol Ghar.
- Dinner at the resort and overnight stay.
Day 2: 03/04/2021
- Morning Safari from 6.30 am to11am,
- Breakfast at the resort. Relax at the pool. Lunch at the resort.
- Leave for afternoon safari from 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm on return enjoy playing Badminton, Table Tennis, Carom, Chess OR read about Madhya Pradesh Culture & Heritage / Wild Life coffee table books at the Library cum TV room.
- Dinner at the resort. Overnight stay.
Day 3: 04/04/2021
- Go for an adventurous Nature walk & Birding with our Naturalist followed by breakfast.
- Walk the Organic Vegetable garden & enjoy climbing the Machan.
- Checkout to proceed for Jabalpur Station/Airport
- Greetoe Celebration Van Vilas, Bandhavgarh
Barbeque & Tribal dance on request will be charged extra
- Jabalpur Airport to Airport Bandhvagarh by AC car
- Accommodation in AC Room as mentioned above – Twin Sharing: 2 Nights
- Complimentary Meals Vegetarian in Resort (Day 1 Lunch to Day 3 Breakfast – Buffet Unlimited Bf, Veg lunch & Dinner)
- Lens/Camera charges if any
- All forest permissions and Guide Charges
- Exclusive use of 4WD Safari Vehicle (Open Roof Maruti Gypsy).
- Tea/Coffee & Tap Water
- Meals during the flight & road journey
- Anything other than mentioned above
- Any personal orders, laundry medicines, etc
- Extra Meals / Water Bottles
- Core Safari Forest Permits charges for Weekend mentioned under advance quota
BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW
Price: INR 24000
Amount to Reserve: 5000
Balance due: Feb 28, 2021
For more information & events visit events.chiiz.com