In the current, adaptive work environment, the nature and style of leadership must change. The longstanding top-down, command-and-control style of leadership will not be successful anymore. Today’s environments require a paradigm shift in leaders and their understanding of what constitutes effective leadership. Applying the concepts of Agile to leading people is revolutionary. By learning to apply the values and principles of Agile to the way that you lead, the leaders (you) can build teams that will walk through fire for you.
• focus on the needs of others
• acknowledge other people’s perspectives
• Make work meaningful for people
• Empower people and involve them in decisions
• Embrace every aspect of agility
• Set a clear vision that their team can embrace and own
• Believe in their mission and live it on a daily basis
• Build a culture of self-organizing and self-managing teams
• Focus on what really matters- delivering value
• Help their team members take care of the customers
The Agile Leadership Masterclass (ICP-LEA) is an experiential learning program with the primary objective to make learners efficient in leading organisations and teams in today’s uncertain times. This course focuses on developing leaders who are adaptive and agile in their leadership style. The participants of this workshop will learn to lead themselves first and create an environment that will allow agility to thrive.
|Session Number||Session Date||Time|
|1|| 9-July-2022||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM IST|
|2||10-July-2022||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM IST|
• Need for Agile Leadership
• Leading with Agility
• Self-Awareness and Self-Management as Agile Leader
• Self-Development as an Agile Leader
• Challenging the Mental Models
• Adaptive Leadership
• Organisations as Human Systems
• Relationship Agility
• Collaborative Conversations
• Leadership Storytelling
• Leading towards Agility
• Leading from the Future
• Transformational Leadership
Who is this course for?
The Agile Leadership Masterclass is valuable to anyone wishing to learn about the paradigm shifts necessary to lead in adaptive environments, and to develop relevant leadership capabilities.
This certification course is relevant for:
• Current or aspiring leaders at any level in an organization,
• Technical leaders
• Process and Operations leaders
• Delivery leaders
• Leaders who see the value of growing an agile organization, and are committed to developing themselves as agile leaders in order to achieve that aim,
• People who aspire to lead in an organization towards business agility,
• Current and Aspiring Scrum Masters or Agile Coaches
Please note that in order to make the course economically viable we need a minimum of 5 participants. The schedule is subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances. All participants will be informed about any such changes in advance.
For more details, please call at (+91)-9850994515 or email at dipti@ScaleUpConsultants.com