Advait Valley Camp, Kshetra Mahabaleshwar is a mountain campsite located at the edge of Krishna Valley, on the roof of Mahabaleshwar at an altitude of 1350m. On one side lies the dense eco-sensitive forest of Mahabaleshwar, while on the other side is the jaw-dropping-ly beautiful Krishna Valley which offers views of river, mountains and valley! Sunrises are best enjoyed from our activity lawn!
Campsite Games|BBQ|Campfire|Star Gazing|Camp Music|Nature Trails|Pure Veg Food|Strawberry Picking!
Contact us for direct booking offers.
(Breakfast only is included in package, pre-ordered meals at an additional cost are served at fixed timings, all activities are optional)
1.00pm - Check In At Advait Valley Camp, Kshetra Mahabaleshwar. Tents Will Be Allocated By Camp Leader. Drop Your Bags In Your Spacious Tent & Chill At The Campsite!
1.30pm - Lunch at the campsite(excluded from package, prebooking only, pay extra at campsite for lunch). Lunch ends at 2.30pm.
4.00pm - High Tea(excluded from package pay extra at campsite) - Enjoy Snacks With Chai And Biscuits To Start The Fun As The Sun Sets. High-tea ends at 5pm.
Freshen Up At The Camp Washroom areas Which Have 5 Toilets - And 4 Common Bath Facilities. Bath Soap & Hand Wash Soap Are Available At The Washrooms. Camp Towels Are Available.
Stroll Around And Visit The Historic Krishnabai Temple(Built In The Age Of Pandavas) Which Has Jaw Dropping Valley Views. Strawberry Picking Can Be Done On The Way To The Temple.
Compete In Our Unique Life-Size Jenga Game, Ladder Golf, Table Tennis Or Other Various Camp Games With Your Friends And Fellow Campers While Chill Music Plays On The Camp Speaker.
8.00pm - Dinner with BBQ & Campfire(excluded from package, pre order, pay extra at campsite) - For The Perfect Camp Feel, Have Barbecue & Dinner Around The Campfire With Old And New Friends! Dinner Closes At 9.30pm.
Chill, Dance, Sing In A Magical Raw Setting Under The Starry Sky. Guided Star Gazing(At Extra Cost Rs.125 Per Head Available As Per Sky Significance And Weather).
Retire To Your Tents On Cozy Mattresses Snuggled Up In Warm Blankets.
6.45am - Sunrise With a View - Wake Up, Make Your Tea/Coffee Using Our Electric Kettle And Settle On The Activity Lawn For The Most Amazing View Of The Sun Rising From The Valley at The Backdrop of Krishna River at a distance. Some Morning Yoga With A View Will Enhance Your Camping Experience.
Early Birds Can Put On Their Trekking Shoes And Trek On Their Own To The Ganesh Temple With Beautiful Forest And Valley Views Along The Way.
8.30am - Breakfast(included in package) - After The Ganesh Temple Trek, Return To The Campsite And Have A Heavy Breakfast.
10am - Check Out - Leave The Campsite With Sweet Memories And Plan To Come Back For Making Many More!
Things to Carry(recommended)
Sweater and warm winter clothes (Must bring for the cold night).
Socks(for the cold night).
Power Bank for charging electronic devices.
Extra Set of Clothes.
Binoculars (Our campsite and surrounding areas are good for birdwatching).
Camera (As you may find amazing photo moments almost always at our campsite).
1. Accommodation As Per Tent Size Described Above, With Mattresses & Blankets And Enough Space To Keep A Bag Or Two.
2. 1 RO Filtered Water Bottle, 1 Towel Per Person, Extra Blankets If Needed Are Available.
3. Four Common Camp Bathrooms(24x7 Hot Water Available, Bucket & Mug), 5 Common Camp Toilets With Commodes, Sprays & Toilet Paper.
4.Shower Gel in Bathrooms, Handwash Liquid at all basins located outside Toilets.
5. Breakfast only (Fixed Menu, Self Service, Pure Vegetarian Food) - 24x7 Tea/Coffee Maker Kettle For Campers To Make Refreshments On Their Own. Meals can be arranged at an extra cost if pre ordered.
6. Campsite Games - Life-Size Jenga, Table-Tennis, Carrom, Tic Tac Toe, Ladder Golf, Card Games, Board Games, Rug Sack Race, Magic Rope Game, Etc.
7. Our Staff Is Always Present On Site During Camp Timings. Even At Night!
1. Strawberry Picking In Nearby Farms.
2. Maggi Noodles Served On Campsite.
3. Any Guided Nature Trails Or Treks(Rs. 100 Per Head).
4. Guided Star Gazing (Rs. 125 Per Head, As Per Availability, Sky Significance & Weather).
5. Lunch, High Tea with Snacks, BBQ+Dinner.
Please carry your own bags to your tents and back, NO PORTER AVAILABLE, self service during meals.
Public parking is available near the campsite.
Only Pure Vegetarian Food is served at the campsite.
Campsite Rules(No exceptions)
- No Smoking, No Drugs. No Alcohol. No outside eatables or drinkables.No pets.
- No Explosives, Lighters, Guns or Knives.
- No Plastic. No littering of any sort on campsite.
- Government ID of all campers will be needed at the time of check in.
- One common camp speaker with aux cord available.
- Please see to it that fellow campers do not get disturbed by any of your activities.
- Meals are served at fixed timings. If campers are not present on site during the meals, then management cannot provide refund or make available food at odd timings.
- Campsite entry rights reserved by management.
- Management reserves rights to ban any camper who does not abide to camp rules or for misconduct, misbehaviour, violence or is found under influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund for ban.