The concepts of trading levels - Support and Resistance, are undoubtedly two of the most highly discussed attributes of technical analysis.
Support and resistance levels are integral to any financial market. Market participants define these levels, which essentially represent supply and demand, or the order flow, which can rapidly shift. It is here that the bulls and bears oppose, with a winning side always prevailing, one way or the other. The price can be submissive or reactive to a price level, where buyers or sellers match each other.
Part of analyzing chart patterns, these terms are used by traders to refer to price levels on charts that tend to act as barriers, preventing the price of an asset from getting pushed in a certain direction.
Typically, a stock's price ranges between these levels until it breaks out or breaks down. Hundreds of different methods can be used to locate these areas of support and resistance, but do you know the best methods to trade using Support and Resistance Points?
Do you know that using Support - Resistance, you can also identify Institutional Trades and then you can also trade like a Pro !!
Join us for an Online Webinar as we share - A new way to look at support and resistance and identifying institutional participation in market. Learn how to decode the trades from Support- Resistance points and make your moves.
Many say that charting is nothing more than predicting the direction of a price between significant support and resistance levels. But we have a lot more for you to learn….. Don’t miss !!
WHO IT IS FOR
- Anyone who has an interest into Stock Markets
- Beginners, Investors, Share Traders, Active Traders, F&O Traders
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- How to do quick analysis using simple methods
- How to decode Institutional Trades using SR Points
- How to trade like a pro using very basic techniques
- How to do an efficient market analysis
Date: 15th May | Saturday
Time: 4:00 PM
Venue: Online through Zoom Meeting (Link will be shared after you register)
Register Now for FREE !!
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Engineer by Academics - Stock Market Coach by Profession
- A Certified Technical Analyst and Stock Market Trainer
- Around a decade of Trading & Research Experience
- Faculty for Technical Analysis at leading Finance Colleges