CP-SAT Licensed Trainer Program (Instructor Led Online)
CP-SAT (Certified Professional Selenium Automation Testing) , is one of the most renowned practical assessment driven certification and is the only assessment which can be taken in three different technologies - JAVA, C# and Python.
If you are a Selenium expert and would like to join the coveted group of CP-SAT Licensed Trainers, do not miss to be a part of the CP-SAT Licensed Trainer Program happening online on 11th July 2020
You can attend this program from anywhere as this will be conducted through instructor led online mechanism.
Please note that CP-SAT is celebrating 5 years of successful existence.
Agenda for the day
9:00 am : Brief Introduction about CPSAT and learning objectives
- 9:30 am : Access to CP-SAT Git Repository and trainer content
- 10:00 am: Sample exercises from Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3
11:00 am : Mock exam on CPSAT
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm : Lunch Break
2:00 - 5:00 pm : Train the trainer discussions and treatment
Who should attend
- All the Selenium experts who already are into selenium automation and have a flair for mentoring, coaching, training.
- If you are already running your own selenium training you can go for this.
- You should have minimum 5 years of Test Automation experience and practical experience in Selenium Test Automation
The early bird fees of the event is only INR 25,000 (+taxes).
The fees is inclusive of the following
- The 1 day training program
- CP-SAT examination fees (INR 5500/-)
- CP-SAT Licensed Trainer exam fees (INR 6400/-)
What will you get
CP-SAT train the trainer content and code access, cpsat exam nuances and query resolution about CP-SAT
How will you get your License trainer certificate
- After attending the program, you need to appear the CP-SAT Examination and the CP-SAT Licensed Trainer examination within 15 working days
- You will have to go through the content and the exercises and appear for a small (60 minutes) video (zoom) call with an existing CPSAT licensed trainer. he will be judging your readiness and your understanding of the content.
Post this you will be issued a licensed trainer certificate.
To know more about upcoming events by Agile Testing Alliance, please visit ATAEvents.org