1. What is the CP-SAT Certification?
Ans: CP-SAT stands for “Certified Professional – Selenium Automation Testing” the most renowned globally recognized certificaton in Selenium
2. Is this a globally recognized certificate?
Ans: Yes. CPSAT is the worlds only certificate which has practical assessments and can be taken in any of the three technologies - JAVA, C# and Python. CPSAT certified professionals are there across the globe. ATA is now having presence across 24 countries across the globe.
3. Can I appear the examination directly without undergoing some formal training from ATA?
Ans: Yes, by just paying the applicable examination fees, you can appear for the CP-SAT examination
4. What is the examination pattern?
The examination consists of 2 sections, Theory, and Practical
Theory Examination 1 hr (40 Questions / 60 mins) No negative marking
Practical Examination 2 hrs 30 mins (6 Questions) * The number of questions in the practical examination is not fixed to 6.
5. Does ATA provide with Mock examination?
Ans: Yes, the mock exams are available on the following URL.
6. Does ATA provide the evaluation of the mock examination?
Ans: No, The mock exams are for you to practice and perform a self-review. Please note that the exam has a fixed time duration when you practice please keep a tab on this duration. ATA keeps on adding blogs with few solutions to these mock exams and other challenges. You can find them on the following URL.
If you get stuck and not able to find a solution, please get in touch with us and we will help you.
7. How long is the certificate valid?
Ans: The certificate is valid for 5 years from the date of the examination
8. When is the result of the examination declared?
Ans: The result of the examination is released with 7-10 working days. The result will be communicated to the registered email id via the CP-SAT support team
9. When will you receive the copy of the certificate?
Once the result has been declared by ATA, the digital copy of the certificate will be mailed to you within 5 working days.
10. What are the fees for the certification?
CPSAT fees is now reduced to 80 USD / INR 5500 (depending on where you are taking the exam applicable taxes will be extra)
11. What are the reappearing charges?
The re examination charges are 30 USD or INR 2100/- (+Taxes). (Any subsequent attempts the reappearing fees will be applicable)
12. Does an individual have to reappear the entire examination?
Ans: No, the participant just has to appear in the examination in which they haven’t cleared.