#ATAWorkshop on Behaviour Driven Development using Cucumber(Java)
Course Duration : 2 Days
Timings: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm (IST)
Date: 24th - 25th April, 2021
Days: Saturday and Sunday
The workshop will be conducted by Pallavi.
This Workshop will cover the following Modules:
Introduction to BDD and Cucumber
• What is BDD
• Why Cucumber?
• Cucumber installation
• Cucumber framework flow
• Introduction to Cucumber Gherkin
• Gherkin Keywords
Setting Cucumber With Java Project in Eclipse
• Walkthrough Regular Expression
• Installing and Setting Cucumber Plugin for Eclipse
• Case Study 1 – String Calculator/FizzBuz/Calculator
• Three Amigos meeting- Feature Discussion
• Writing Feature File
• Generating Step Definition
• Adding Examples
Junit and Maven
• Walkthrough of unit test plugin for Java – JUnit
• Features of Junit
• Setting a Maven Project
• End to end execution of cucumber project
Concept of Hooks and Tags
• What is a Tag
• How to use a Tag
• What is a Hook
• Usage of Hook as example of logging.
• Integrating Selenium with Cucumber- How and Why, for UI Tests
• Integrating RestAssured with Cucumber – How and Why for Webservices
• Walkthrough of Extent Reports
• Integrating Extent Reports with Cucumber
Knowledge of Java programming language.
Professional experience as a developer or a tester.
Good to have experience on any testing tool.