Learn the practicalities of Arbitration LIVE from the top arbitration experts in the world who have represented clients in arbitrations before the LCIA, ICC, ICADR, ICA and SIAC, as well as the Supreme Court of India and various High Courts.
The field of arbitration is becoming a rapidly growing profession amongst the in-house counsels, corporate lawyers as well as litigating lawyers given it is less time consuming, less expensive, and results in more predictable outcomes than litigation.
In the last few years arbitration has grown to become a more prominent field of practice. As a result of arbitration's growing popularity in the legal circles, careers in arbitration have also started to spring up and become quite popular and it is considered to be the future.
If you are a legal professional, law student, academician or anyone who wants to understand the basics and practical side of the arbitration field then you must JOIN the upcoming batch of the Arbitration Law & Practice Course.
This course will teach you what exactly you should learn as an arbitration lawyer, arbitrator or any other practitioner looking to practise arbitration.
The mentorship program is for 9-weeks that starts 24 December!
It includes tons of benefits like live & interactive sessions with top practitioners, career guidance, practical assignments, internship recommendation basis performance and so many more.
Join now to become an arbitration expert like our Mentors!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Module 1: Concepts, Definition and Principles involved in Arbitration
Module 2: Basics of International Commercial Arbitration
Module 3 & 4: Arbitral Tribunal & Arbitrators
Module 5: Jurisdictional Issues in Arbitration
Module 6: Arbitrability of disputes
Module 7 : Interim Reliefs
Module 8: Case study and discussion
Module 9: Award, enforcement of awards and challenges to awards
Module 10, 11 & 12: Practical aspects including arbitration procedure, hearing, evidences etc., drafting of arbitration agreement and other documents
Module 13: Mediation
Module 14: What young lawyer should adopt to be part of arbitration? and career guidance sessions and mentorship on internships, jobs, interviews etc.
DURATION: 9 Weeks starting from December 24, 2022
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR ?
- Law students who want to practice Arbitration law or learn about Arbitration law
- Young lawyers struggling to learn the basics and make a career in Arbitration
- Researchers and academicians interested in Arbitration practice
- Anybody interested in learning about Arbitration practice
- Live & interactive sessions on weekends ONLY.
- Recording of live sessions accessible 24*7 for 1 year at your convenience.
- Reading material for better learning is provided.
- Certificate shall be provided on completion of the course.
- Career guidance sessions on Arbitration by the experts included in the course.
- Mentorship from the experts as per availability.
- Internship recommendation to top performers at the discretion of mentors.
- Assignments and feedbacks for the practical application of the learning
For any queries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 7252919181.