Meet and learn from India’s top Arbitration & Mediation experts at the Mediation Training Workshop at India Habitat Centre [ 21st January, 2023 ]
Bettering Results (BR) is organizing a full-day Certified Mediation Training Workshop from 10:30 AM onwards at India Habitat Centre.
Looking to enter the field of mediation? Then this training workshop is for you!
Hosted by BR, this full-day workshop will teach you everything you need to know about mediation.
Mediation is the most common type of Alternative Dispute Resolution globally.
Mediation is a process that is used more and more often in order to help parties that are in a dispute. It allows them to negotiate a settlement between themselves with the help of a third party that is neutral. This third party is called a mediator.
Mediation is something that is done entirely on a voluntary basis. It is a process that is flexible but also has a structure. The goal of mediation is to help the parties involved move away from any positions that they might be entrenched in and to reach an agreement that works well for both sides and meets their real needs and interests.
This training workshop shall cover various concepts of mediation in detail by renowned experts. This offline training workshop is a blend of theory and practice and is designed in a manner so as to have active participation.
TRAINERS FOR THE WORKSHOP:
- Tejas Karia, Partner Head Arbitration, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
- Radhika Dubey, Senior Panel Counsel, Union of India, Arbitrator, Trained Mediator & Former Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Nandini Gore, Senior Partner, Karanjawala & Co, Certified Mediator & Advocate on Record, Supreme Court
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Mediation laws in India
a) ADR Mechanism under Section 89 of CPC
b) Difference between Mediation, Arbitration & Conciliation
c) Role of a mediator
d) Code of Conduct
2. Stages of Mediation
3. Emerging issues in Mediation
4. Mediation skills
5. Careers in mediation
6. Class exercise
1. Learn in-depth practical knowledge on Mediation
2. Meet the trainers in person
3. Networking lunch & 2 rounds of high tea
4. Q&A round with the trainers
5. Certificate of completion
India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road Near Airforce Bal Bharati School, Lodhi Road, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
For queries, please contact us at + 91 7252919181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To Know More visit: www.betteringresults.in
Registration on First-come-First-Serve Basis (Limited to 50 Participants)
REGISTER NOW TO BOOK YOUR SEAT (ONLY 50 SEATS AVAILABLE)