Meet and learn from India’s top Arbitration & Mediation experts at the Mediation Training Workshop at India Habitat Centre [ 21st January, 2023 ]
Bettering Results (BR) is organizing a full-day Mediation Training Workshop from 10:30 AM onwards at India Habitat Centre.
Looking to enter the field of mediation? Then this training workshop is for you!
Hosted by BR, this full-day workshop will teach you everything you need to know about mediation.
This training workshop shall cover various concepts of mediation in detail by renowned mediation experts. This offline training workshop is a blend of theory and practice and is designed in a manner so as to have active participation.
TRAINERS FOR THE WORKSHOP:
- Tejas Karia, Partner Head Arbitration, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
- Radhika Dubey, Senior Panel Counsel, Union of India, Arbitrator, Trained Mediator & Former Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Nandini Gore, Senior Partner, Karanjawala & Co, Certified Mediator & Advocate on Record, Supreme Court
Manupatra, a leading online research platform is our Knowledge Partner for the workshop.
Manupatra will provide the following exclusive benefits to our learners:
1. 1 week FREE Access to Manupatra legal research platform; and
2. FREE Access to Book on Arbitration and ADR by Ashwinie Kumar Bansal and Rahul Kaushik for all the registered participants.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Mediation laws in India
a) ADR Mechanism under Section 89 of CPC
b) Difference between Mediation, Arbitration & Conciliation
c) Role of a mediator
d) Code of Conduct
2. Stages of Mediation
3. Emerging issues in Mediation
4. Mediation skills
5. Careers in mediation
6. Class exercise
1. Learn in-depth practical knowledge on Mediation
2. Meet the trainers in person
3. Networking lunch & 2 rounds of high tea
4. Q&A round with the trainers
5. Certificate of completion
India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road Near Airforce Bal Bharati School, Lodhi Road, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
For queries, please contact us at + 91 7252919181 or email@example.com
To Know More visit: www.betteringresults.in
Registration on First-come-First-Serve Basis (Limited to 50 Participants)