This is an online event - link to join the session will be provided after registration in the ticket confirmation mail - You will also receive the Google Calendar invite for the same.
Mithila or Madhubani art is probably one of the most ancient and popular folk art from India. It's raw, vibrant and intricate.
We belong to Madhubani and come from a family of traditional artists.
Over the years we have experimented with different mediums like paper, fabric, canvas, wood, clay etc. Madhubani Motifs is our endeavour to explore and expand the possibility to include the narratives of this folk art into everyday life.
In this session we'll be sharing:
1. little history about this artform
2. basic tools and tips required to start your Madhubani journey
3. How to work with fabrics
Material required (Not Compulsory)
A piece of fabric, you can pick anything of your choice, preferably cotton/linen/khadi/silk/denim
Couple of brushes (between no 2-5)
Black ink (fevicryl/camel)
- For best experience join the workshop from your laptop/desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode. Download the‘Google Meet’ App in your smart phone.
- Ensure your internet connectivity is strong.
- Login to ‘Google Meet’ through your registered Mail ID as mentioned while purchasing the ticket.
- Do Login 10 minutes prior to the workshop. The workshop will start on time.
- In case if you are unable to attend the live session due to technical reasons, please call the below number - +91 7760130711.
- This is a closed event - register to join only