Leave your Car at Home and Discover
A more Sustainable Way to Travel
On the occasion of World Car Free Day i.e. 22nd Sept 2020, Cyclopaths is going to organize virtual cycling event "World Car Free Day Cycling 2020".
Cyclopaths is organizing a special event for you to run/cycle for nature. It is a Cycling event, "World Car Free Day Cycling 2020".
Cycling: 5 KM, 10KM, 20KM, 50KM
Need to cover that distance on 22nd Sept 2020.
You'll get finisher e-certificate.
1. Install any app like GOOGLE FIT/strava to record the data (time, date and distance covered) and take the screenshot after your Cycling.
2. Click a picture or record a video while you are Cycling and post on your Social media timeline with hashtag #cyclopaths #WORLDcarFREEday
(the Link will open on 22th Sept at 12:20 AM)
Note: The data should be of 22nd Sept 2020 till 23: 59 hrs (as shown in the screenshot of the app)
- The organizer will not be held responsible for breaking of any law of lockdown by the participant.
- The organizer will not be responsible for any injury during the Walk.
- Stay Safe and hydrate yourself during the activity.
- You have to be Medically Fit Cycling
- The final decision will be of team in any case of a change in the event and cancellation of any registrant
We are looking forward to your active participation in this Movement.
To get notification for upcoming events, like the page: https://www.facebook.com/cyclopathsdelhi/
For any queries, contact as at: