With the latest Tally Release 6.5.4 make the most of various useful enhancements and enjoy their benefits for a easy and accurate GSTR9 filing.
Some of the enhancements:
- Tally is Providing a ” GST Computation Report” which has all the GST transactional information as per the books.
- With this release, get ready figures relevant to the GSTR9 Tables Format .
- With Triangulation Tools Provided for the GSTR9 Annual Computation, easily identify mistakes and resolve them.
Keeping in mind issues faced by customers and the requirements for the GST Return, if you are facing the following issues this Workshop is your solution.
- Do you bifurcate each & every Outward transaction?
- Do you have HSN summary of your outward liability?
- Do your Returns Match with Books of Accounts?
- Is it taking too long time to prepare Data Required for GST Returns?
- Are you able to pass Adjustment Transactions of GST Returns in Tally?
- Do you get all details needed in one click?
- Do you Get E- way bill JSON file from tally easily?
- Do you get Annual return details with your books of Accounts?
Solve all the above problems easily as we will go in-depth and do a detailed analysis for every section.
Date: Thursday, 12th September 2019
Time: 3:00pm to 6:00pm
(limited seats available)
Charges: Rs. 590/- (inclusive of Tax)
Venue : Magnum Opus, Shanti Nagar, Vakola, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400055