Workshop on In-depth Analysis of GSTR 9 (Annual Return) VI Parts and 19 Tables for FY 2017-18
As 30th June 2019 is declared as the last date for Annual Return with Reconciliation Statement (GSTR 9 & 9C), we have arranged a Workshop to resolve your queries and get you ready for GST Annual Return using right software tools.
The Workshop will contain:
- What Figures to be disclosed in GSTR 9 Annual Return?
- Post Adjustment, Amendments & Addition pertaining to FY 2017-18 in GSTR 9?
- Adjustment and Effects of Prepaid and Post-paid Tax Liability pertaining to FY 2017-18 through Tax Payable, Paid & Cross Reconciliation of Cash Ledger / Credit Ledger & Liability Ledger.
- Claiming of correct ITC and bifurcation of ITC in Input on Goods, Service & Capex
- Reversal, Reclaim & Other adjustments in GSTR 9.
In-depth Analysis on Following Points
- Details of Outward and inward supplies and details of advances received during FY 2017-18.
- Outward and inward supplies on which tax is payable or input available as declared in returns filed post return of FY 2017-18 B2C, B2B, SEZ, Deemed Exports, Advance, Debit Note, Credit Notes & (+/-) Amendments. FY 2018-19
- Details of Outward supplies on which tax is not payable as declared in returns filed during the financial year, Zero Rated Supplies, SEZ w/o Payment, Reverse Charge, and Exempted & Nil Rated.
- Details of ITC for the FY 2017-18 – Availed and Declared in Returns.
- The total amount of input tax credit availed through FORM GSTR- 3B (Sum total of table 4A of FORM GSTR-3B)
- ITC on Import & Reverse Charge Inward Supplies
- Inward Supplies Received From Un-registered Suppliers
- Calculating the Correct ITC figure.
- Credit Through Tran 1 & Tran 2
- Details of ITC Reversed and Ineligible ITC as declared in returns filed during the FY 2017-18
- ITC Reversal or Reclaim through Rule 37,39,42,43
- 17 (5) Block Credit
- Reversal on Tran 1 & Tran 2
- ITC related other information Details for the input tax as declared and claimed during FY 2018-19
- Supplies/tax declared through Amendments (+) (net of debit notes) Supplies/tax reduced through Amendments (-) (net of credit notes)
- Details of ITC
- ITC Reconciliation
- Import Details
- ITC availed & ineligible
- ITC Lapsed during the Year
- Details of supplies received from composition taxpayers, deemed supply under section 143 and goods sent on approval basis
- Particulars of the transactions for the FY 2017-18 declared in returns of FY 2018-19 or up to the date of filing of annual returns of FY 2017-18,
- GST Demands and refunds,
- Reconciliation of Cash Ledger, Credit Ledger & Liability Ledger
- Tax Payable – Tax Paid through ITC, Paid in Cash & Shortfall / Excess if any
- HSN Wise Summary of outward supplies HSN Wise Summary of Inward supplies
L J Training Centre
1st. Floor, Parvati Gangadhar Bhuvan,
Behind Punjab National Bank,
364 C/D, N.C.Kelkar Road,
Dadar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Date: Wednesday 12th June 2019
Time: 3.00PM to 6.00PM
Fees: 1600 all inclusive