About TRIZ for X:
TRIZ for X is back. Every year we strive to bring practical methodologies to tackle the issues faced by businesses, by channelizing the innovativeness of executives with modern TRIZ. This year we bring to you the means to tackle the unforeseen issues thrown up by COVID 19. This issue has challenged most roles in a typical organisation demanding change. TRIZ success owes itself to meeting this demand to respond effectively in solving the right problems with least cost possible.
TRIZ for X 2020 would bring to you in your study room, the experts in this field on their thoughts, on what and how to tackle the issues faced in the current business environment.
Overview of the Conference:
This conference would have TRIZ Experts talking on what's the latest thinking of TRIZ with its application to innovation. The topics would cover two broad themes critical to meet the Covid challenge, namely:
i. WHAT are the challenges which need to be addressed to enhance value proposition of the organization?
ii. HOW should these challenges met with least organizational Cost.
There would be sessions to get deep insight into select topics of importance to current times. The sessions would be held in an online format with contents being available on the net. The topics would be covered over multiple sessions spread over a week.
• World renowned TRIZ Masters would engage you on the best ways to confront the new challenges.
• Deep learning with TRIZ Masters through Masterclass on hot TRIZ topics.
• Convenient learning from comfort of your home/office at your ease.
• High value at affordable cost.
• Get your problems addressed by experts.
Why to attend:
Covid 19, has forced all of us to relook at our responses to environmental stimulus. This calls for organization and individuals to develop new processes and skills. TRIZ Framework & Toolbox promises to understand and resolve issues to satisfy contradictions. Organizational processes, and individual responses need to be different. This conference would help individuals and organizations train their sights on what aspects and how to achieve this change.
Benefits & Learning:
To beginners, in TRIZ this conference would serve to give a ringside introduction of the most powerful technique namely TRIZ from the world's foremost experts.
To the practitioners, in TRIZ this conference would help consolidate and learn newer tricks of the trade to enhance your capacity as an innovator. The Masterclasses are designed to gain deep insight into tools of relevance.
LANGUAGES of TRIZ For X 2020
The official language of the event for speakers are English.
Timings of the TRIZ for X 2020
Greenwich Time : 10:30am to 2:30pm
India Time : 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Boston Time : 6:30am to 10:30am
Moscow Time : 1:30pm to 5:50pm
Beijing Time : 6:30pm to 10:30pm
Tokyo Time : 7:30pm to 11:30pm
On November 26 & November 27, the sessions would be extended for 1hr.
The TRIZ for X 2020 participant package includes online connection to all sessions including Master Classes. We shall send the link to all the registered participants, for joining the sessions in advance.
The provision of video recordings and presentations for registered participants who is the sessions, would be made available. The Recorded sessions could be viewed by the participant, within 30 days, post its made available.
The total participant fee is INR 1,500 (approximately 20 USD). If payment is made in another currency, currency conversion is calculated at the rate of the bank of the payer. Third party payment gateway fees would be applicable.
Partial participation as well as partial payment is not available.
Refund would be processed, after deducting the Processing charges of 50% in case of any cancellation.
CONTACTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you have questions about participation in TRIZ for X 2020, please, contact: email@example.com
Technical Instructions for Participants
Dear conference participants, in order to ensure a smooth flow of our online conference, please take note of the following technical instructions.
1. In order to have access to online conference rooms and all the materials, you need to register on the conference website. We invite you to register as soon as possible but not later than 20th November to make sure you have access to the page with links to all online rooms, as well as additional materials presenters would like to share.
2. When logging in, please use your full name and surname if possible to make communication easier.
3. Once coming into an online room, please follow the basic online conference rules:
a. Keep your microphone muted throughout the presentation.
b. Keep your camera off throughout the presentation.
4. If during any of the presentations you have any technical issue, feel free to post your technical question in a chat of the Host. The assisting moderator will try to intervene and help you as fast as possible.
5. Please come to your online room at least 5 minutes before scheduled presentation time to make sure you do not face any technical problems.
6. If you are thrown out of the room during the presentation, please try to reconnect following the same link. If you can’t do it, let us know by email as soon as possible. If the problem appears on our side, we will send specific instructions to your email address. So please check your inbox in case something happens.
7. If you by any reason miss the session, please do not panic. The recording of the session would be made available to you.
7. case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you a fruitful TRIZ for X 2020