TRI GOA BOOMERANG
Get set for inaugural edition for the tri Goa Boomerang, a 100 KM team event; each Team gets to choose its own route. Ride with your cycling buddies to finish along with the other teams at a common point where you can share your experiences and bond over drinks & dinner.
Start Time: 4:00 pm
Minimum Distance: 100 KMs
Time Allotted: 6 hours
Team Members: 3-5
Finish Point: Hawaii Garden, Trinity Beach, Benaulim, Goa
Buffet Dinner with Starters (Veg & Non-Veg)
Exclusive Event Badge
Certificate of Participation
Drinks at Nominal Rates
Register Now & Avail the Early Bird Offer!
Family & Friends (Non-Riders) can join in at finish point for Buffet Dinner; registration fees as applicable.
Rules & Regulations:
1. This is a team event inspired by the Fleche Velacio. The Team should consist of a minimum of 3 riders and a maximum of 5 riders & at least 3 riders must finish a minimum of 100 KMs to qualify.
2. Riders must be of ages 15 and above to participate.
3. Teams may register for distances above 100 KMs, the distance they complete at 6 hours will be taken as their recorded distance. The covered distance should be within 20% of the announced distance by the team. (if a team has declared that it will complete 150 KMs in 6 hours then it will have to complete at least 120 KMs to qualify)
4. Each team must plan and submit the route it will take to the organizer at least 7 days before the event. so the organizers can approve the route and fix Control Points (CPs)
5. Each team must choose a unique name for itself and Team Captain should send the necessary information to the organizer. In case a rider is interested in registering for the event but does not have a team, the organizers will help the rider to join/form a team.
6. Teams may start from Finish Point or any other location they may choose but must finish at the designated finish point only (Trinity Beach). Teams need to send in selfies from the control points to confirm that they have taken the correct route.
7. Registration Fees are Non-Refundable & Non- Transferable. Helmet/Front & Rear Lights Compulsory. This is a self sufficient bicycle ride and organizers will not provide any support along the route.
For further details WhatsApp tri Goa 7447724744 or email email@example.com
© 2021 TRI GOA, All Rights Reserved