!!! *Kolad Rafting & Camping* !!!
Location : Kolad , Pali
- Weekends : 1-2 Feb | 8-9 Feb | 15-16 Feb | 22-23 Feb | 29 Feb - 1 Mar | 7-8 Mar | 14-15 Mar | 21-22 Mar | 28-29 Mar | 4-5 Apr | 11-12 Apr | 18-19 Apr | 25-26 Apr | 2-3 Mar | 9-10 Mar | 16-17 Mar | 23-24 Mar | 30-31 Mar | 6-7 June | 13-14 June | 20-21 June
- Weekdays : On Request
Cost : 2000/- per person
- River side camping under the stars.
- Tent stay
- Fun games
- Music system
- White water rafting
The tents are pitched near river itself.
Tents will have mattresses, pillows and blankets.
Detailed Itinerary :
04:00 pm: Reach the campsite and have refreshments and snacks.
05:00 pm: Icebreaker round.
Settle down and enjoy the sunset from the riverside camp. Enjoy games such as badminton, volleyball, click pictures with the beautiful nature around or just relax and unwind until sunset.
07:00 pm: It's time to move and groove to the beats of music
09:30 pm: Unlimited delicious dinner (Veg/Non-veg/Jain) prepared by locals with traditional indian style cooking.
10:00 pm: Finally, the most awaited moment; to sit around a campfire by the river , and live this unique experience accompanied by loads of fantastic memories!
End the day under the open sky & enjoy sleeping in a tent.
07:00 am: Wake up and enjoy the chilled breeze by the sea. Freshen up and have breakfast.
08:00 am: Enjoy the pleasant morning at the riverside , play games, and proceed to rafting point .
01:00 pm: Come back to the campsite and change.
01:30 pm: You can order lunch at the campsite at extra cost or proceed with the checkout.
- Pillows & Blankets.
- Tent Stay.
- Mineral Water
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid).
- First Aid Kit.
- Evening Snacks.
- Unlimited Dinner.
- Tent Stay (Blanket and Pillows).
- Breakfast (On Day 2)
- River Rafting 12 kms
- Music system
- Expertise Fee.
Things To Carry :
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Beach mat (optional).
- Toiletries (towel, toothbrush. toothpaste etc.).
- Personal medication.
- Musical instruments (optional), camera (optional), slippers, long pants, long t-shirts/shirts, socks, warm clothes and water bottle (to refill).
How to reach :
- You can take a cab from Karjat to the campsite. GPS location will be shared post registration. You can also ask us to pre book cab from Karjat @5000/- for 7 ppl with return journey.
- Take a train to Roha station, take a sharing auto to the campsite 45 rss each), take a auto from campsite to rafting point and return to campsite @1000 for 8 ppl.
Train from Dadar to Roha @ 3:40 pm
Train from Roha to Panvel @3:00 pm
Take a cab from pune.
Tavera / Sumo - 7000/- (8 Max )
Innova - 8500/- ( 6 Max )
For people travelling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared after booking confirmation. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
How to pay -
Google pay : trekhievers-2@okhdfcbank
100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1. Is washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
Ans.: Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
3. What kind of vehicles is preferable for reaching the campsite?
Ans:-.Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 3 km are off-roading. Parking space is available.
4. Is BBQ available?
5. How will be the Stay Facility?
Ans: Tent will be set up under Shade due to unexpected Rains. The stay will be in a tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with the bedding, blanket, and pillows.
6. Is alcohol allowed ?
Ans: Yes , however we don't serve it . Please bring your own booze .
#trekhievers #trek #nighttrek #thingstodoinpune #things2doinmumbai #thingstodoinmumbai #eventshigh #meetup #weekendgateway #wanderlust #adventure #outdoorevents #maharashtra #maharastratrek #maharastraforts #maharastra_ig #maharastradesha #trekking_in_sahyadris #camping #campsite #stargazing #bbq #boanfire #kolad #riverside #rafting